[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Hank Hill feel about the 2016 election? I'd imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 08-King-of-Hill-Hank_l.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
08-King-of-Hill-Hank_l.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
How would Hank Hill feel about the 2016 election? I'd imagine he'd be staunchly opposed to Hillary Clinton, but I can't see him supporting Trump either.
>>
>>87170241
So... pretty much like every sensible American.
>>
>>87170241
I'd imagine it to be an episode in which Hank is tempted to start or vote for a 3rd party but realises that it's a wasted vote and he'd rather support a Republican even if he doesn't like him.
>>
>>87170263
It is heavily implied he voted for Bush early on in the series. Hank is not a sensible voter.

Also, saging this poor excuse for a /pol/ thread.
>>
>>87170241
I think he would ultimately vote Hillary but he wouldn't feel good about it.

Trump is just too similar to your typical KotH antagonist
>>
A bunch of dissapointed sighs and "This country..."

But this thread is gonna be full of underagers who unironically believe Hank would be able to stomach even looking at Trump just because he's the republican candidate.
>>
Hank is a devout Republican but he'd never support a loudmouth jackass from New York.

He'd probably just decide to not vote at all.
>>
>>87170288
He had problems with Bush too. He met him and shook his hand and was horrified to find that he had a limp handshake, which he thought to be a sign of weakness as a person.
>>
"Hank Hill has actual opinions about national politics" would've been one of the quickest ways to ruin the whole premise of the show

leave that shit to South Park
>>
People seem to forget that Hank has a dog named after the FLOTUS to a democrat (an albeit conservative one), and is shown to be a fan of Ann Richards. Hank is far from hard right in any way
>>
Yeah I'm glad that shit stayed out of the show for the most part.
>>
>>87170338
>He'd probably just decide to not vote at all.
This.

It would be a conflict of conscience, before he finally decides to just stay home and have a beer.

That, or he'd exercise his right to vote and write in someone like John Wayne.
>>
>>87170241

He'd probably just vote for Hillary or write in a candidate.
>>
Hank is a Ted Cruz supporter

He doesn't like Hillary but he sure as hell won't vote Trump
>>
>>87170561
>That, or he'd exercise his right to vote and write in someone like John Wayne.
This. This is what I will accept as canon.
>>
>>87170561
>>87170338
>This election is so out of hand it'd directly conflict with the moral of the first election episode
>>
>>87170241
Bwaaaaa! New York City!
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/94250964
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.