[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: dino.jpg (202KB, 1024x1252px) Image search: [Google]
dino.jpg
202KB, 1024x1252px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
He's sooo wacky! xD
I can't believe people recommend that trash. Either they're all MUH SHARKTITS or they cum buckets if someone other than Slott is writing Spider-Man.
>>
>>87166276
Toad killed his waifu and all he has left now are dinosaurs.
>>
>>87166276
He wants to turn people into dinosaurs. Duh.
>>
Man is within his rights to not want to cure cancer, even if he has the ability to
>>
>>87166329
It was a funny and lighthearted book with a bunch of characters that a decent amount of people on here like, that's probably why people recommend and enjoyed it.
>>
>>87166329
Jesus, who shit in your cornflakes?
>>
>>87166276

Too many people, not enough dinosaurs.
It's a global issue.
>>
>>87166276
>wanting to turn people into dinasours

Is that really so wrong?
>>
>>87166821
The world could use less people, and more dinosaurs.
>>
>>87166483
It's always weird to me how people treat Toad like a pathetic joke character. He was the leader of the Brotherhood of Evil mutants for a while and did some pretty fucked up shit, like murdering Karl Lykos' wife in order to get him to turn into Sauron and join his team.
>>
I´m sure if he went to a couple of schools or children hospitals he´d get to be a hero instead of a villain without having to give up his principles. I mean, most kids like dinosaurs; I´m certain a ton of them would be okay to be turned into dinosaurs.
>>
>>87166821
Only if it's nonconsensual.

Hell, I know people that'd love to get turned into dinosaurs.

Some of them would still like it even if they lost their sapience in the process.
>>
>>87166276
Same reason why red richard is useless. You cure cancer in comics and than what? Cancer still exist IRL and you lose story possibility in your fictionnal universe.
>>
>>87166329
And yet it's the best X-book in the last couple of years. Same with Spidey.
>>
>>87166276
Dinosaurs are immune to cancer, so it's the same effect overall.
>>
File: Cure cancer Wakanda.jpg (429KB, 1200x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Cure cancer Wakanda.jpg
429KB, 1200x1330px
>>87167003
>>87166276
Non-Wakandans don't deserve the cure to cancer, because they smoke cigarettes. And they would then turn the cure to cancer against a weapon somehow!
>inb4 Deadpool
>>
>>87166276
This is perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>87166276
His problem is he doesn't want to turn people into dinosaurs.
>>
>>87166276
Why did the Skrulls want to break him out of the Raft again?
>>
>>87166276
Marvel needs to stop rubbing the whole "cure for cancer" thing in our faces.
>>
>>87166276

How is cancer still a problem in a world of super geniuses?
>>
>>87168082
Because Wakandans are hypocritical assholes >>87167263
>>
>>87166329
>"THIS ISN'T SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT ENOUGH!"
>>
>>87166329
It's basically the super hero breakfast club, how could you not enjoy it?
>>
>>87167263
Wakanda is so fucking poorly written that it makes me reel. How do you make a superintelligent megapower consistently look like incompetent morons?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.