[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlikely Melissa Phineas and Ferb/Milo Murphy's Law theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: melissa.png (484KB, 1030x1273px) Image search: [Google]
melissa.png
484KB, 1030x1273px
Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law take place in the same world. Do we know if they take place at the same time? Conceivably, Phineas and Ferb could have taken place during a summer years ago when it was on the air an Milo Murphy could take place now. Which could mean that the Melissa in Milo Murphy's Law could be the same Melissa who was a little kid in the maze episode of Phineas and Ferb. I mean they both have blue eyes and people change as they get older right? [spoiler[Or they could be two different girls with the same name.[/spoiler]
>>
>>87163187
If they both had freckles, I might've considered it.
>>
God, that how has such boring designs.
>>
Dan or Swampy said both shows happen during the same timeframe, and that we MIGHT get a P&F background cameo at some point.
>>
File: 1474046356220.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474046356220.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>you decide to have a bit of fun tonight
>you browse /co/, all the cool kids are doing it
>one of your friends leans over and links you a post
>you're a bit scared, you've never tried something like this before
>your throat is dry but you manage to click post anyway
>you look down at your QR box, the captcha is wrong
>your hands are shaking, is this normal
>you finally manage to load the picture up and post it
>a euphoria erupts travelling from the root of your spine to your now loosely hanging tongue
>yfw the autism hits you just right

I was mostly just getting creative. I only watch Milo so I have no idea about the validity of that 'theory'.
>>
>>87163187
Oh god why
>>
Don't both shows take place in the tri state area?
>>
>>87169160
Yea just Milo Murphy's Law takes place a few neighborhoods away from Danville
>>
>>87169160
Yes
>>
>>87163187
The very last part, both characters are named after Dan Povenmire's daughter Melissa. They could still be the same character though
>>
>>87163187
BUT HEY
>>
>>87165698
>and that we MIGHT get a P&F background cameo at some point

I don't remember much about the episode where Doof was legit teaching at a school, but I'd love it if they made him one of Milo's teachers.
>Doof keeps bringing good-guy, not-evil versions of -inators to teach whatever sciencey thing he's going to teach
>due to Milo's presence, a Rube Goldberg reaction happens causing something to eventually land on the self-destruct mechanism
>episode 100 has the black dude ask why Doof keeps making the self-destruct button
>force of habit
>>
So, did she drop out of Fireside Girls before she learned any mad skills?
>>
File: PnF and MM.png (4MB, 1266x2114px) Image search: [Google]
PnF and MM.png
4MB, 1266x2114px
One thing I've seen suggested is that Milo is always prepared because he's going through a Groundhog's Day scenario. The ones where he's caught off guard by something are probably just the first time through.

If so, it might be because of the Do-Over-inator, which wasn't corrected for Milo because of Murphy's Law. At the same time, it doesn't tear holes in reality because that would mean it was acting the same way for him that it was for everybody else.

That or Cavendish and Vinnie are just fixing the gaps as they occur. Maybe The Last Day of Summer nuked pistachios and they're not about to let that happen again.

>>87169160

Same county as a matter of fact.
>>
>>87174780
Yeah, I think they said it's supposed to be to towns over.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x375px
>>87163187
Or, Milo's bad luck is somehow connected to Doofenshmirtz's Stinkelkrampeninator?
>>
>>87177637
No. It's supposed to be hereditary. Though I don't understand why his sister didn't get it then.
>>
>>87178605

study up on basic genetics
>>
>>87179131
Yeah. I know. But I didn't think it was passed on that way.
>>
>>87179131
It's only passed down from the Male side
>>
>>87183498
But whY?
>>
File: birthday.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
birthday.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>87183738
Funky genetics.
>>
>>87183738
because its a Y linked gene you putz
>>
>>87183738
Probably only on the Y chromosome
>>
>>87183771
You missed my terrible joke. But "Y". See? Haha?
>>
>>87183798
your joke is bad and you should feel bad

I literally got it right when I hit Post and feel like an idiot now
>>
>>87183738
i LAUGHED, DON'T WORRY
>>
>>87165698
"Weren't you guys cancelled?"
".... yes. Yes we were."
>>
File: Dioge e.png (302KB, 549x443px) Image search: [Google]
Dioge e.png
302KB, 549x443px
>>
>>87185642
Diogee, go home. You're not sposta eat out of the littler box. He's not sposta eat out of the litter box.
>>
>>87163187
Melissa should have lesbian sex with Candace.
>>
How the fuck is this kid still alive
>>
>>87188532
The Mysterious Force.
>>
>>87163187
If it true that means world remained the same over all those hypothetical years between Milo and P&F.
No new technology, no new fashion, no signs of passed years.
>>
File: god fucking dammit.jpg (476KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
god fucking dammit.jpg
476KB, 1920x2560px
>no rule 34 of Milo getting Melissa super pregnant by accident thanks to Murphy's Law
it writes itself, people
>>
>>87178605
First male of every generation?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.