[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aunt Harriet in Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dickbruceharriet.png (1MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
dickbruceharriet.png
1MB, 1916x1076px
So were they trying to imply that she thought they were gay? How would that even work being that it's the 60s? Why would she be okay with it in theory? And Dick's also a minor. Even today in most circles that wouldn't be considered okay.
>>
>>87161963
Before the ending made it obvious, I thought she was implying she knew they were Batman and Robin.
>>
>>87161963
Why the hell did you think that's what she was implying? Are you a gay pedophile or something? That shit doesn't just pop up in a normal person's mind. She clearly knew they were Batman and Robin, not randomly leaving to jerk each other off all the time.
>>
>>87162372
Far from it. I hate that shit. Was looking for a way for it to mean something else, but it was obvious.
>>
>>87163238
The only thing that's obvious is your lust for little boys. The only people who bring this kind of shit up are the pedophiles themselves. Like how closet gays are always the most vocal about how much they hate gay people and everyone else just doesn't think about it.
>>
>>87161963
Say what now? I always thought she knew they were the dynamic duo. It never crossed my mind that she thought they were gay.

Maybe you're projecting?
>>
>>87161963
>Why would she be okay with it in theory?

Plenty of people were openly gay in the sixties, depending on what circles you traveled in it would be either politely ignored or condemned or embraced. Same as today.
>>
>>87163470

The only one projecting here is you, friendo.
>>
>>87164574
You literally started a thread about Aunt Harriet thinking Bruce was diddling Dick.
>>
>>87164639

I'm not the OP.
>>
>>87161963
>How would that even work being that it's the 60s?
It's just one of the many non-60's-ish jokes that were in the movie. I very much enjoyed it, but I wish they would have left out the modern humour. Having the characters play the ridiculous situations and dialogue straight & clean is the funniest joke of all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.