[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avengers v Justice League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Okay, it's time to decide which of the two teams has the more casual sex among eachother.
personally I think it would be JL given the fact that they don't masturbate
>>
This girl making out with Poison Ivy
>>
>>87154465
What about her?
>>
>>87154557

It be hot. A strict environmentalist fucking a ruthless soulless money grubbing hyper industrialist
>>
>>87154412
Obviously Avengers. They have Herc and Thor.
>>
>>87154465
>"Ardor"
>"Fervor"
>"subtlety"
One of these things is not like the others
>>
From the JL side i can say that:

Wonder Woman dated Superman, Batman and Aquaman.
Black Canary dated Batman and Green Arrow.
Zatanna Zatara dated the Flash.
Power Girl dated Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond), Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Hawkman (Katar Hol).
Wonder Girl/Troy dated Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) and Speedy/Arsenal/Red Arrow.
>>
>>87156412

>Wonder Woman dated Superman, Batman and Aquaman.

She never dated Batman or Aquaman

>Black Canary dated Batman and Green Arrow.

She never dated Batman

>Power Girl dated Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond), Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Hawkman (Katar Hol).

She never dated Aquaman or Green Lantern (it was implied they had sex while trapped in a bubble but she later said nothing happened). Her "romance" with Aquaman was all off-panel and only shown in a one-panel flashback so it might as well have never happened.
>>
>>87156671

>She never dated Batman or Aquaman

She kissed Batman once and went on dates with him in the Wayne Manor.
She also kissed Aquaman.
If you're going to count her single date with Superman where he forcibly kissed her, then i don't see why not counting the rest.

>She never dated Batman

She kissed Batman during the silver age when sad and kissed in the post-crisis to see how he'd be as a kisser.

>She never dated Aquaman or Green Lantern (it was implied they had sex while trapped in a bubble but she later said nothing happened). Her "romance" with Aquaman was all off-panel and only shown in a one-panel flashback so it might as well have never happened.

She did something with Aquaman and Green Lantern. It doesn't matter if it was off-panel.
>>
>>87156671

I mean Hawkman. Her "romance" with Hawkman.
>>
>>87154412
Avengers have:

Tony Stark
Hercules
She-Hulk
Black Widow
>>
>>87156823

Still counts, bro. Since it wasn't retconned later like in the case with Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and his threesome with Huntress and Lady Blackhawk, which was retconned by Gail Simone afterwards.
>>
>>87156799

I'm counting Superman and Wonder Woman because they had an entire book dedicated to their relationship.

One kiss doesn't count as a date. It certainly doesn't count as a relationship or imply sex.

She didn't do anything with either of them. All we know about her and Hawkman is that they kissed, anything beyond that is conjecture.
>>
>>87156903

>I'm counting Superman and Wonder Woman because they had an entire book dedicated to their relationship.

I was counting the pre-Nu52 continuity, though. In the Nu52 continuity Superman and Wonder Woman didn't simple share a date. They had a whole relationship.

I also never implied sex, although i do counted kisses as date. Maybe i should have used another word.
>>
>>87156903
>I'm counting Superman and Wonder Woman because they had an entire book dedicated to their relationship.

but that wasn't Superman
>>
>>87156847
This.
You could send everyone else home at that point.
Fuck, any ONE of them could solo the JLA.
(innuendo intended).
>>
>>87156847

Don't forget Wasp. She makes She-Hulk look chaste by comparison.
>>
>>87156956

If we go by Nu52 continuity:

JUSTICE LEAGUE:
Superman had sex with Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman had sex with Superman (and possibly Steve Trevor)

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK:
John Constantine had sex with Zatanna Zatara and Nightmare Nurse
Zatanna Zatara had sex with John Constantine (and Etrigan in the Future's End time-line)
Madame Xanadu had sex with Jason Blood and Etrigan
Deadman had sex with Dove (or tried to)
Nightmare Nurse had sex with John Constantine
Etrigan had sex with Madama Xanadu (and Zatanna Zatara in the Future's End time-line)

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA:
Green Arrow had sex Black Canary
Catwoman had sex with Batman
Adam Strange had sex with Alanna Strange
>>
>>87157279

Cyborg had sex with the Watchtower.
>>
File: Unfab.jpg (87KB, 564x330px) Image search: [Google]
Unfab.jpg
87KB, 564x330px
>>87154465
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.