[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she right /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-10-22-18-46-14-730611389.jpg (11KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-22-18-46-14-730611389.jpg
11KB, 230x219px
>>
>>87154336
How the fuck can I tell from that thumbnail you moron?
>>
>>87154336
Why does spock have tits?
>>
>>87154336
Stealing Pym particles is not very nice Ms Hill.
>>
>>87155003
Especially when you brainwash a bunch of villains into thinking they were hard working citizens and NOT expect some sort of riot that will bite you in the ass in due time.
>>
>>87154336

If you believe the end justifies the means, then yes. She obviously had the greater good in mind, but it was both immoral and never going to work because comics.
>>
It was immoral, but honestly? If it worked, it would have been better for everyone.
>>
as far as elaborate, destined to blow up in your face solution to cape villains go, I prefer Salvation Run where the government just fucking beams all the villains to a death planet and called it a day
>>
File: 1475267791412.jpg (151KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
1475267791412.jpg
151KB, 540x446px
>>
Everything she does is wrong.
>>
>>87154336
nice one
>>
>>87154336
Why is this bitch still in charge during Civil War II? Shouldn't she have lost all authority? But no, we see her pulling rank and getting all police in the preview to issue 6 when she should be facing subcommittee after subcommittee for her fuckups.
>>
>>87154336
Maria Hill was never right about anything.

She's the kind of civil servant that makes taxes seem like a bad deal.
>>
File: Barracuda My Nigga.jpg (62KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
Barracuda My Nigga.jpg
62KB, 312x312px
>>87157746
finally someone else got the joke
>>
>>87157850

Because Marvel is full of hacks who would rather just keep her in charge instead of actually doing anything with her character. God forbid she has any kind of development.
>>
>>87157746
>>87157983
Explain.
>>
File: nick fury tidal wave.jpg (1MB, 4800x1868px) Image search: [Google]
nick fury tidal wave.jpg
1MB, 4800x1868px
>>87154336
She will never be as cool as Fury, so no.
>>
>>87160615

I am a D.C.fag, but judging from clues and context it seems to be a picture for ants.
>>
>>87157850
Spencer writes her as basically being the head of SHIELD in appearance only, with Sharon Carter being the one with any real power. Of course, Bendis doesn't give a fuck about what other writers do, especially with the characters HE creates (remember, he made Maria Hill during Secret War), and I can only assume he knows where Alonso hid the bodies, because editorial will literally let him get away with anything.

Lemme give an example, it's a running gag in the Power Man & Iron Fist series (the new one at least, it's not a bit from the 70's) that Jessica made Luke not able to swear, so he has to say crap like "fiddle-faddle" and shit. That's been established since the first issue of the series. In Spider-Man, Bendis has Luke outright call himself a badass right next to Jessica, and she doesn't even comment, even when Miles leaves.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.