[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make someone want to read a comic by posting ZERO pages of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Shells and cheese.jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shells and cheese.jpg
102KB, 800x600px
>Walt Simonson's run on Thor
>>
File: cvxsfvsfv.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cvxsfvsfv.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
File: dasitmayne.jpg (898KB, 2096x3048px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmayne.jpg
898KB, 2096x3048px
>>87153541
macaroni and cheese
with a little bit of these
with a little but of deez
my grandma-come out
i just give her money
i got 50 dollars in my pocket
RIGHT NOW!
in your face-i dont know how
but I got 50 dollars
and i know how
but i gotta turn it and i gotta turn it down
know what to say and i gotta rid o' POUNDS
i lost some pounds today
i got 50 dollars
but i dont know what to do-do with it today
so! i used it!
to cut the graaaasssss
i got money in my pocket
>>
File: pick a side.jpg (315KB, 713x708px) Image search: [Google]
pick a side.jpg
315KB, 713x708px
>how casual readers react to Cerebus the Aardvark
"It's the longest single-author comic of all time? Alan Moore calls it the first essential element of comics? That sounds like too much for me."

>how serious readers react to Cerebus the Aardvark
"It's the longest single-author comic of all time? Alan Moore calls it the first essential element of comics? Sounds like an exciting challenge."

What type of reader are you?
>>
>>87153787
"Dave Sim? Isn't that the guy that went completely bonkers and inserted a bunch of insane misogynist nonsense into his magnum opus? No thanks."

>how serious readers react to Cerebus the Aardvark
"Yeah I mean there's some really shitty parts but it's really top notch and extremely influential and essential other than those."
>>
Nextwave
>>
File: 1477092672846.png (861KB, 5000x4068px) Image search: [Google]
1477092672846.png
861KB, 5000x4068px
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
>>
>>87153541
My first exposure to Simonson Thor was a story arc where Loki turned Thor into a frog. Thor lead an army of frogs in a war against an army of rats in Central Park. The arc ended with Thor, as a 6 foot tall frog, kicking Loki's ass.
I was sold.
>>
>>87154527

Check out his new series Ragnarok its about an undead Thor and its fuckin badass
>>
>>87153787
>>87153913
"Do you mean Cerberus Syndrome? I love TV Tropes!"
>>
File: 1893.jpg (103KB, 645x435px) Image search: [Google]
1893.jpg
103KB, 645x435px
>>87153541
Scalped
>>
>>87153787
>how I react to Cerebus the Aardvark
"It's the longest single-author comic of all time? Alan Moore calls it the first essential element of comics? Sounds like a challenge for another day"
>>
Robocop vs Terminator by Frank Miller (W) and Walter Simonson (A)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.