[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the worst Bobs Burger character and why is it Tina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: thumbnail_981655407664298398.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_981655407664298398.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
Who is the worst Bobs Burger character and why is it Tina?
>>
That sure is a funny way to spell Gene
>>
>>87153509
Don't you mean Gene Belcher?
>>
>>87153531
>>87153547

Welp these fuckers beat me to it
>>
>>87153509
Of all of the shows that have blown up in popularity and relevancy why did Bob's Burgers blow up?

I understand why King of the Hill blew up its because its soo bland it's comedic. But I don't know why every time I go to a convention I always see a Tina cosplay.
>>
>>87153531
That is a funny way of spelling Aunt Gayle
>>
File: BRz_LmDCIAECG98.jpg (31KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
BRz_LmDCIAECG98.jpg
31KB, 540x720px
>>87153698
This desu senpai. And that's coming from a fan of the show.

I really don't understand the hate for Gene on /co/. Maybe he just hits too close to home for some people.
>>
>>87153620
Because it supposedly filled the hole that KOTH left when it ended

And people have bad taste

And butthurt Home Movies fags wanted another reason to suck H. Jon Benjamin's dick
>>
File: 1476043641743.jpg (79KB, 496x573px) Image search: [Google]
1476043641743.jpg
79KB, 496x573px
I don't really have a least favorite Bob's Burger's character, since I don't really watch it, but I hate people who like Tina.

listening to Stancy Thundercunt go on about "lol XD i'm such a nerd and a weirdo, just like tina" always kills me on the inside.
>>
>>87153859
I don't know how anyone could hate him. Gene is consistently funny and has the best one-liners. He's like a more outgoing Bobby Hill, really sweet and feminine but driven in his convictions.

On the opposite end of the spectrum I think Louis is the least likable character but I totally understand why she's /co/'s poster child because she's an aggressive, precocious little girl.

>>87153620
It's the best of both worlds. It's down to earth like King of the Hill but not nearly as dry. One of the few shows that depicts a family who don't live in a million dollar home in the inner city yet somehow struggles with "middle class" problems.
>>
This show went to shit awfully fast.
>>
>>87154183
I don't what "awfully fast" is but I'm on season 4 catching up and still enjoying it.
>>
Notice how she doesn't go "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh" anymore
>>
>>87154043
>*Posts Tina quote*
>"literally me xd"
This shit just annoys the shit out of me
>>
>>87154183
The latest season is total shit
Last season was 75% shit
that being said, worst character is louise, she is the most inconsistent and obviously their favorite to the point that she's always right
>>
I don't watch the show consistently anymore but whenever I catch a new episode I haven't seen before I'm rarely disappointed.

The one where Gene hosts that morning school broadcast with that annoying girl he used to date was really precious.
>>
>>87156284
Is that why the latest episode has her realizing that she's wrong for not forgiving her family for accidentally melting one of her toys.
>>
>>87153509
>>87153859
Tina and Gene define hit-and-miss for me.

There are episodes where they're genuinely funny, and there are episodes where every line they have is annoying.
>>
>>87153509
shes best gurl
>>
>>87154043
hey thanks for showing up and enriching this thread. i hope you do this for all shows you don't watch
>>
>>87156284
>she is the most inconsistent and obviously their favorite to the point that she's always right

Have you even watched the show? Louise is shown to be in the wrong many times:

- The Topsy episode
- Regular Sized Rudy's birthday party episode
- (to an extent) the episode where Bob gets stuck to a toilet.
- The melted Kuchi-Kopi doll episode

Those are just a few off the top of my head. Perhaps you mistake her for having no flaws, when in fact it's more along the lines of her realizing her mistakes and trying to fix her flaws.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.