[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goosbumps Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Monster_Blood_II_(Cover).jpg (884KB, 1188x1752px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Blood_II_(Cover).jpg
884KB, 1188x1752px
I've been watching these shows recently given the time of year and I've been liking it more then I thought.
I've been thinking about getting a couple books too, but got a bit overwhelmed when I started looking up how many there were. I knew there was a lot but dang. What ones are worth reading the most?
Side question, is there really no book or show that has a western cowboy like theme? I figured there had to be one to partly share the theme because they do cover a lot of stuff but seeming nothing about cowboys.
>>
>>87151829
There was a story from the Haunting Hour(it was made into an episode in the TV show )where the protagonists had to fight off a group of ghost cowboys.
>>
They each take very little time to read. I figure just go at them. They're not very good though.
>>
>>87151829
It depends on your taste.Goosebumps range from terrible to good.Read as many as you like and find out which ones you like.

If you ever decide to read I Live In Your Basement prepare your mind before reading.
>>
The movie is pretty good.
>>
>>87152322
The part of the ending where she came back to life is my only complaint but I can't be to mad at it as it's just the way of things. I felt that if she didn't get brought back it would have been a good strong message about losing a loved on and still going on. The movie still kinda has that message it just isn't as strong.

>Kid jokes about R.L trying to be like Steven King
>R.L goes on to say he sold more then King
Blew my mind when I looked it up and it was true, although it makes sense.
>>
>>87151829
The Beast From the East

How I Learned to Fly

Calling All Creeps

Werewolf Skin

How I Got My Shrunken Head

One Day At Horrorland

I really like the choose-your-own-adventure ones too.
>>
>>87152865
He was churning those things out so fast that they were like collecting Pokemon.

I think it was like a hundred million net worth at one point.
>>
>>87151829
bump
>>
File: spoopy 4chan.png (119KB, 468x158px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy 4chan.png
119KB, 468x158px
Been waiting to post this.
>>
>>87152322

Would've been better if it was an anthology film though a la Creepshow or Trick r' Treat for kids. Also wish more of the monsters got more screentime.
>>
File: spoopy 4chan2.png (227KB, 468x158px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy 4chan2.png
227KB, 468x158px
>>87157094
>>
>>87151829

I swear one of the choose your own adventure ones took place in like a wild west world because I sort of remember a cover that has a desert on it
>>
File: Gyg_026.jpg (151KB, 781x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Gyg_026.jpg
151KB, 781x1131px
>>87157524
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.