[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this guy can't feel any emotion, why does he get so visibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 149484-32055-1.jpg (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
149484-32055-1.jpg
33KB, 320x240px
If this guy can't feel any emotion, why does he get so visibly irritated when Wade calls him Francis?
>>
He was talking shit and trying to make himself sound scary.
>>
>>87150461
>why does he get so visibly irritated when Wade calls him Francis

So we can post reddit questions. Like yours. ;]
>>
>>87150461
I admit, it's been a while since I saw this movie, but did he specifically mention not being able to feel emotions?
>>
>>87150554
He implied it when he was talking about how he couldn't feel pain.
>>
There's never been a character in fiction who said they didn't feel emotion that didn't actually feel emotion.
>>
>>87150461
Cause Wade got under his skin.
>>
Pretty sure he said "I don't feel much of anything anymore" which leaves the very faintest of emotion there. Typical Hollywood/comic book stuff, "emotionless" just means anger, joy, love, sorrow, shit like that. Otherwise if he actually felt nothing he wouldn't be running a human slavery ring for profit he'd probably just be super depressed.
>>
>>87150590
But he could clearly feel pain.
>>
His emotions are just very muted.
>>
>>87150651
Watch the movie again.
>>
>>87150461
Better question:
Why was Wade yelling "WHERE'S FRANCIS?" whlle killing all those mooks who probably only knew him as Ajax?
>>
>>87150593
At least here it's not the wist of the story.
>>
>>87151797
To make a point.
>>
>>87151797
that's the joke. he was killing a bunch of people who had no idea what he was talking about
>>
>>87150590
Does anyone else think that "not feeling pain" would be a terrible ability to have without some kind of super healing or invulnerability power to back it up? Like every time you get in a fight you'd need a full series of medical examinations to make sure you don't have any internal injuries.
>>
>>87151797

he was joking
>>
>>87153385

no, I can confirm that you're the only one who thinks that
>>
In the movie says that he can't feel pain because his nervous terminations were burned in his mutation. SO, that's don't implie the emotions....
>>
>>87150461
He can feel emotion...

He can't feel pain, has enhanced reflexes and strength.
>>
>>87150461

>That's the joke

That Deadpool could get under his skin where his mutant abilities wouldn't allow others normally.

Also is hilariously ironic the two actors are seriously best friends in real life now. Skrein and Reynolds supposedly got on so well together during production they're on look out for any kind of duo project they can get.
>>
>>87153385
I think he knows when he's hurt, it just doesn't phase him
>>
>>87153791
>>87153971
>....in fact, I don't feel much of anything anymore..."
Was a clear implication that he was trying to say he didn't feel emotions, when Wade was tied down on the gurney. Either way, he was trying to intimidate him.
>>
>>87150461
He's not irritated, he's aroused.
>>
>>87154118
He was also the one that kept giving deadpool comics to the director.
>>
>>87157449
He is trying to intimidate him by saying he is like a machine- feels no emotions but in reality he does
>>
>>87150461
he said that he couldn't feel pain like physical pain, he never said anything about emotions, if anything the lack of pain make him emotionally numb but not emotionless
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.