[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/, tell me about your Laura Powers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: New_Kid_on_the_Block_36.JPG.jpg (36KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
New_Kid_on_the_Block_36.JPG.jpg
36KB, 576x324px
/co/, tell me about your Laura Powers.
>>
File: mboscono_profile1.jpg (22KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
mboscono_profile1.jpg
22KB, 198x300px
>>87148208

Looks abit like Mariacarla Boscono in the face except huge boobs and one of the first girls in school to get boobs. Liked goth and metal and was a year or two older. Wasn't really cool or had many friends but was definitely too cool to talk to me. Probably had under 5 conversations with her ever. Still want to fuck her kind of even though she got abit thic.
>>
>>87148208
I can shoot Lauras from my eyes, and have the proportional strength of a Laura.

What are YOUR Laura Powers?
>>
I can fly at the speed of a Laura and can counter other Laura powers
>>
>>87148208
Why does she wear the jacket?
>>
>>87148208

Laura's are lucky. 90% of the time, a girl named Laura is going to be beautifal.

My Laura power is to be able to spawn Laura clones, and create my own Laura army/harem.
>>
>>87148208
She became much less attractive when I realized she was voiced by Darlene from Roseanne.
>>
>>87148208
If we're talking about, "Older acquaintance you had an unrequited crush on"... When I was 15, I was a junior counselor at a day camp, and the senior counselor was a big college football player. Lineman sized, T H I C K. I tried to be around him as much as possible. I was so happy when I found out that we would be going to the pool as a group on a weekly basis.

I don't think he really cared for me. I desperately wanted to be like him/do non-specific naked things with him.
>>
File: 1130728.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1130728.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>87148827
>abit thic
I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>87148208
You mean /ss/ stories?
A pretty chill older goth girl jerked me off in a movie theater a week after I turned 15
>>
>>87148208
Daughter of a famous comedian. Only a year or two age gap, families were quite close. Could have been a nice claim to fame. Would have been fun to heckle the comedian with.
>>
File: wApuHK8.jpg (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wApuHK8.jpg
35KB, 512x512px
My Laura power is to never sleep because I know I'll find her in my dreams again.
>>
>>87148208
My babbysitter. I was a sheltered, quiet boy with strict religious parents. She was a cool teenager who played guitar and skateboarded and smuggled in some of the devil's own rock and roll music for me to listen to. All I wanted was to learn about sex hands on with her, it left an empty void in my heart.
>>
>>87148208
i don't have any, I said Laura backwards minus the L
>>
>>87155776
My cousin literally LITERALLY raped me when I was 8 that is my /ss/tory
>>
>>87149252
>Laura's are lucky. 90% of the time, a girl named Laura is going to be beautifal.

Guess my sister just got unlucky in that regard.
>>
>>87155776
my neighbors mother and her older sister always took baths with me whenever i came over for some reason
>>
i've never felt affection for another human in more than an abstract, impersonal way.
>>
>>87148208
"Older acquaintance you had an crush on"
I was around 9 I guess and he was around 18-21. Actually "dated"/fucked them. Messed me up. Would not recommend.

It's a nice in fantasy though. Maybe /ss/ is nicer in reality than my experience.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.