[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what makes cyclops right /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cyclops-mv2.jpg (92KB, 450x900px) Image search: [Google]
cyclops-mv2.jpg
92KB, 450x900px
Tell me what makes cyclops right /co/
>>
A singular, focused, vision of the future for mutants.
>>
>>87147499
The fact he made decisions that were the correct ones to make
>>
He believes in the dream. Not because Xavier told him to, but because he shares the vision

and all those times he helped Jean even though he was a cuckold
>>
>>87147560
Which is?
>>
File: HNL Book Gun.jpg (50KB, 615x286px) Image search: [Google]
HNL Book Gun.jpg
50KB, 615x286px
>>87147499
The bullet was in one of the other five chambers when he pulled the trigger, so playing russian roulette was the right thing to do.
>>
>>87147499
Because unlike Magneto, he's winning
>>
Every major X-Men arc from 2001 to 2013.
>>
>>87147593
Not sure which X-Men comics you've been reading
>>
>>87147499
Xavier was a manipulative birdfucker who needed to step back from the team and get his head straight.
If they're trying to kill you, you learn to fight, no matter your age.
Hope was the answer.
The Phoenix was there to save mutantkind.
Sometimes people need to die.
Being loved is better than being hated, but if they're attacking your home and killing your children, it's best to be feared.
>>
he just is
>>
>>87147560

Eye see what you did there.
>>
>>87147499
Kieron Gillen.
>>
>>87147598
Wooooosh
>>
He avoided being wrong by trying to prevent genocide.
>>
He's called Rightclops, not Leftclops.
/thread
>>
>>87147499
Memes
>>
>>87148079
He was right before Gillen's tenure.

I believe that Utopia (the X-over) was the birth of the Correctclops we know and love. Everything before was proto-Rightclops.
>>
>>87147499
being not wrong
>>
>>87148883
HoM and Endangered Species kicked everything off, but Rightclops really starts at Astonishing and Deadly Genesis and Xavier fucking off and Cyclops cowboying up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.