[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is their name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

what is their name?
>>
BerengetthefuckoffthisboardStainfag, no one cares about shitty Mandela anymore
>>
>>87146277
The Berenstain Bears
Except their name is always written in this font that makes the 'a' look like an 'e'.
>>
How come no one ever points out that maybe a lot of people just pronounced it wrong?
>>
>>87146327
how does cursive a look like an e?
>>
>>87146277
The Hitlerwasright Bears
>>
nobody gives a fuck about your bald cuck meme reviewer
>>
>>87146346
It doesn't really, but I assume that was why everyone kept getting fooled.
>>
Go away /x/.
>>
>>87146277
Berenstein bears
>>
>Papa
>Mama
>Sister
>and Brother

that's almost as bad as naming your children "Turtle"
>>
Bloodstain Bears
>>
>>87146277
Where the Bears Are
>>
>>87146343
THIS. I distinctly recall they always pronounced it "Bear-en-stein" in the cartoon, but I ALSO distinctly recall first learning about the composer Leonard Bernstein, wondering "Is he related to the Berenstein Bears people?", then looking and realizing "No, their name is spelled BerenstAin."

It's a testament to the arrogance and pretentiousness of this generation that they would rather believe in crazy conspiracy theories then just accept that MAYBE their tiny barely-literate kid brains misremembered something from their fucking preschool books.
>>
>>87146445
this

fucking retarded millennials are the reason the world has gone to shit
>>
>>87146445
>>87146484
>crazy conspiracy theories
it's a fucking joke, chill out
>>
>>87146374
what the fuck are you talking about?
your shit memes have gotten to your damn brain.
>>
>>87146277
Bloodstain Bears
>>
>>87146445
>>87146484
lol calm your dumbasses down.
>>
>>87146513
I'm sure SOME people are joking - I doubt James Rolfe really believes any of that shit, but I assume at least SOMEBODY must genuinely believe it to push it in the first place.
>>
>>87146445
Yeah, I remember as a little kid too, I asked my mom if they were Jewish, and she pointed out it was BerenstAin and not Berenstein.

Of course, that could just have been the precise moment I switched universes.
>>
>>87146484
The reins are still held tightly in the grubby grip of baby boomers.
>>
>>87146934
And those Baby Boomers are eager to skip over Gen X and Y and hand the reigns to their specially groomed SJWs of Gen Z.
>>
>>87146513
>>87146864
I say it is more like people WANT to believe in such conspiracy theories to get a thrill out of it.
>>
It's definitely the Bloodstain Bears.
>>
>>87146420
I knew someone who named their kid Rock.
>>
>>87146420
Brother's original name was "Small."
>>
>/co/ suddenly watches AVGN
>>
>>87147809
Nigga this berenstein/stain thing has been around before avgn made an episode about it
>>
It's probably because it's a lot more common for names to end in "stein" than "stain", so when you're trying to remember the name from those books you read when you were a little kid, "stein" makes more sense than "stain".
>>
>>87147850
This thread is completely full of direct references to the new AVGN episode though.
>>
Cumstain bears
>>
>>87148024
It's not though?
>>
BERENSTÆIN BEARS
>>
>>87146932
>mom reads a book about bears to young anon
>his immediate reaction is to check if they're jews

Go back to bed, Hitler.
>>
>>87146277
I had a "Beginner Book Video" VHS of these guys as a tot and I distinctly remember BerenSTAIN
>>
>>87149024
Every single mention of Bloodstain Bears is guaranteed to be a full reference to the AVGN episode where "Bloodstain Bears" was the punchline for the episode.
>>
>>87149070
>Go back to bed, Hitler.

NEIN
>>
>>87146277
Mama, Papa, Brother, and Sister. Though Brother's name used to be ... Jr? Baby? I can't remember.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.