[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jungledyret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: RitaIII_zps7a8aca08.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
RitaIII_zps7a8aca08.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Three movies and a television series. Everyone says to ignore the third movie, and rightly so, but what are your opinions on this franchise?
>>
the 2nd movie's the best
pity that the US version's heavily re-edited/rescored
>>
I had a major crush on Rita as a kid
Also swedish dub best dub
t. funland
>>
>>87145558
2 movies. 3rd one a shit.
>>
what the fuck is a jungle dire rat
>>
Honestly I thought 1 and 2 were cute but that's about it
>>
First and second movie are like 50% of my childhood so i got nostalgia + nationalistic pride going for this franchise.
>>
File: Image5.png (305KB, 966x718px) Image search: [Google]
Image5.png
305KB, 966x718px
>>
File: Image4.png (407KB, 965x717px) Image search: [Google]
Image4.png
407KB, 965x717px
>>
>>87148317
I wish Denmark will pull out of the Euroshit crisis successfully.
>>
>>87145558
that bird thing has seen some shit
>>
File: RitaII_zpsb177bb6e.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
RitaII_zpsb177bb6e.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>
I've seen ads for this franchise and saw so many shitposts about it throughout my life and I still have no fucking clue what it is.
Sometimes it feels like a fever dream I've caught myself in. Half the time I always think I completely made it up, misunderstood some pre-existing media, but then that smug yellow fucker pops up and I feel yet another wave of confusion and self-doubt. Is this real? Can you finally show me?
>>
>>87145558
I haven't seen them since I was 10, but I recall that they were lots of fun, heart warming, and ultimately bittersweet. Something about Jack finally finding his way back home, even though he went through a lot of trouble to be with Rita, only to have to leave her.

It has been a long time since I saw it so I may remember it wrong. All I remember is that they bonded a LOT in the city, and that the ending was tear jerking.
>>
>>87149691
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Jungledyret/Movie?id=53985
Here's a link to watch the first movie
>>
>>87149691
Movie 1: super rare (possible quantity: 1) animal from the jungle ends up in Europe cause a rich bitch wanted him as a pet. He wants to get back, and succeeds with the help of a focks who falls for him for some reason. Lots of wacky adventure shenanigans ensue.

Movie 2: Rich bitch's ex-husband runs a movie studio, and wants to catch the super mega rare animal AGAIN, to serve as a marketable mascot in his movies. Poor bastard ends up in Europe yet again, but this time chooses to stay because he would rather have the fox gf than not. Some adventure shenanigans ensue, but this sequel is almost entirely built around their shipping. Gave rise to many awkward boners, especially with the implied off-screen tender loving scene.

TV show: made to tie-in with the first movie. Worse animation, mediocre typical throwaway TV animation plots. Nothing really worth watching.

Movie 3: Only made because the first 2 made enough money. A bunch of more people want to capture the super rare animal because reasons. The plot goes nowhere, and is really a mess. The animation is CG, and not very good CG. Overall, everyone is fugly. I'd say avoid, but not like I can stop you.

All 3 movies and show were made in Denmark, so the language is danish. First 2 movies were released with an english dub on DVD, in lovely 4:3, and both the dub and translation are AWFUL. Some scenes are censored because God forbid children see some mild cartoon violence or a random attractive lady in revealing clothes.
>>
>>87149967
*TV show ties with the THIRD movie

Also, the only fansubs there are, are fan made, and not perfect (still good). Good luck finding them (that are not hardcoded into low quality copies).

Also, the fox is voiced by a jazz singer.
>>
>>87149860
>>87149967
>>87150026
Thank you for the help anons, you're helping end a long lasting streak of pain in my life.
>>
I want to kiss Rita
>>
>>87150669
Sorry, she's taken.
>>
File: videoplayback.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>
>>87150721
What if I kiss both?
>>
File: zzl01_11.jpg (79KB, 501x378px) Image search: [Google]
zzl01_11.jpg
79KB, 501x378px
>>87152141
It just so happens, I have this saved.
>>
File: Hugo stupid haircut.gif (977KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo stupid haircut.gif
977KB, 500x201px
I'll see where the thread goes in the morning.
>>
>>87145558
Dellekaj a shit, and Conrad Cupman did nothing wrong.
>>
>Hugo is confirmed to be rare as fuck
>Let's put him in a zoo with jackshit for security
>>
File: Rita fox. Jungle Hugo by xnirox.png (889KB, 740x906px) Image search: [Google]
Rita fox. Jungle Hugo by xnirox.png
889KB, 740x906px
>>87145558
Did anyone ever find the 2nd movie's eng sub?
ANd the 3rd movie cant be THAT bad. Right?
Right?
>>
>>87160969
>Did anyone ever find the 2nd movie's eng sub?
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Hugo-the-Movie-Star/Full?id=53738
>ANd the 3rd movie cant be THAT bad. Right? Right?
See for yourself
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Jungledyret-Hugo-Fr%C3%A6k-flabet-og-fri/Movie?id=53999
>>
>>87149967
... I am watching the first two movies only because I am a huge romantic sap and because I have been binging on Wildehopps and this is close enough.
>>
>>87161126
Ooh boy, Im in for a Trick and Treat Im guessing.
>>
>>87161126
Hey wait, this isn't the Eng sub. its that cringy eng one.
>>
>>87151185
>obviously a kids cartoon
>let's put swearing in the subtitles
>>
>>87161763
Oh shit my bad, I misread your post
>>
>>87161651
>supporting interspieces romance

Heresy.
>>
>>87162934
>Not wanting to see love surpass biological limitations
Fag
>>
File: zzl01_05.jpg (85KB, 501x378px) Image search: [Google]
zzl01_05.jpg
85KB, 501x378px
>>87161651
I would recommend Tales from Mynarski Forest then. The creator did not have the best of artistic abilities when he started, but the look DOES get better eventually, and it's very sweet and comfy as fuck.
>>
>>87162140
Denmark used to be the anti-censorship capital of the world, together with Holland.
>>
>>87161126
Got a link to the show?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.