[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how come this asshole rarely ever shows up in modern Marvel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Strange.png (374KB, 406x610px) Image search: [Google]
Strange.png
374KB, 406x610px
So how come this asshole rarely ever shows up in modern Marvel?
>>
>>87143463
Are you kidding? He has two books and has probably made a guest appearance in every third Marvel series right now.
>>
File: IMG_0773.jpg (878KB, 1590x2428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0773.jpg
878KB, 1590x2428px
pre-secret wars he was only showing up in New Avengers.

post secret wars, he's in almost everything. just not great writing.

death of magic seemed like a dumb idea considering his latest solo run is his first it what? over 10 years? yeah let's give strange a book and then KILL OFF his main source of power. the enchanted weapons shit meh. i like Strange because he has these crazy awesome spells and incantations.

the sorcerer supremes books look neat. hope to see the results of the death of magic to be reversed or fixed
>>
File: Thirst.jpg (137KB, 662x489px) Image search: [Google]
Thirst.jpg
137KB, 662x489px
>>87143463
ikr, I was disappointed never had an ongoing in the 2000's, like over a decade and it seems like he's only been given one now because of the movie. At least he's getting some attention now, plus a team book; however that turns out...
>>
>>87143463
Kill self
>>
>>87143463
because of racism/turcophobia, plus they can't even try and get progressive points like with other ethnic/national minorities, because historically the turks have not been an oppressed people
>>
>>87147769
What the blue fuck are you even talking about?
>>
He shows up a lot but rarely do they know how to handle someone of his power set besides having him be the jobber to show off someone else

Last to write him well was hickman when he killed the not jla
>>
>>87143463
So what is the recommended material for him? Was the recent solo series any good?
>>
>>87147827
Don't respond to bait.
>>
>>87147955
No.
>>
>>87148227
How was it not good?
>>
>>87148259
Just read the Ditko stuff and the Engleheart stuff
Maybe the Stern stuff
>>
>>87143463
His cape doesn't work under those conditions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.