[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL CW FELICITY GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: t3_58szbw.jpg (57KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
t3_58szbw.jpg
57KB, 621x960px
Where is she now? Is she still alive?
>>
The sad part is Felicity the character is super hot

But there is also the issue of Felicity the character being super aggravating

The Stephanie McMahon of Arrow
>>
>>87143151
Earth 1:Deaded
Earth 2:Imprisoned
>>
>>87143188
Stephanie is okay at best.
>>
>>87143151
what a dumb mask
>>
I hope she comes back and doesn't turn good or die, she's like their only good female villain.
>>
>>87143151
>Where is she now?
She's with Baby Sarah now.
>>
>>87143151
She's currently being held at Star Labs in one of the cells, with Barry opting to not tell Oliver due to Laurel just having been killed in Star City. However, I believe Katie signed a same type of contract that Wentworth did, so she's most likely going to be appearing in later episodes for Flash, Arrow, and Legends.

I'm hoping they take an Injustice route with her, though; Oliver lost his Laurel, Laurel lost her Oliver, which made her go evil, and when they meet, they get together, giving us Green Arrow & Black Canary again.
>>
>>87143151
She probably doesn't exist anyomre.
>>
>>87143151
I hope she and Deathstroke 2046 join the LegIon of Doom
>>
>>87147925
Are we sure she is in one of the cells? Something tells me we got more Flashpoint fallout incoming.
>>
>>87143151
I know the delaed filming an episode of Arrow because she was filmibg a movie.
if she was just a flashback then tey wouldnt have done that so she must be back in a major role.
>>
maybe flashpoint turned her good
>>
>>87148649
We'll have to wait and see. So far, outside of Barry's timeline, very minor things have changed. Diggle's daughter is now a son, Cisco's brother is dead, Snow now has powers, as does Jesse, still have Jay as a speedster.
>>
>>87148764
I'd say erasing baby Sara from existence is a pretty big difference
>>
File: pied-piper.jpg (62KB, 911x693px) Image search: [Google]
pied-piper.jpg
62KB, 911x693px
so is he evil again or dead or what happened?
>>
>>87149979
He's a bro. Or he was.
>>
>>87143188
>The sad part is Felicity the character is super hot
>But there is also the issue of Felicity the character being super aggravating
The actress pretty much played the same role in the movie Brooklyn, massive sweater puppies aside.
>>
File: CvLJVVQVMAANCjI.jpg-large.jpg (486KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CvLJVVQVMAANCjI.jpg-large.jpg
486KB, 1638x2048px
They spoiled that she is coming back before season 5 even started.
>>
File: CvWlIWFW8AAPb7D.jpg-large.jpg (547KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CvWlIWFW8AAPb7D.jpg-large.jpg
547KB, 1536x2048px
>>87150472
What is up with his face and the mustache?
>>
>>87150472
Of course they had too. They lost alot of veiwers by kiling her off. The olicity fandom isnt as big as they act like they are.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.