[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Hero 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Big Hero 6_Team_Transparent.png (981KB, 1061x536px) Image search: [Google]
Big Hero 6_Team_Transparent.png
981KB, 1061x536px
So since the comics are set in the Marvel Universe, does that mean this movie is also set in a version of it?

Like, does the world of the movie have it's own version of Spider-Man?
>>
Maybe but if they do bring in other Marvel characters they're probably going to stick to the obscure ones... Or the X-Men.
>>
>>87137635
It could be like one of those AUs where only one character/set of characters carries over.
>>
There aren't any Eastern heroes, the Great Nazi Reich doesn't really allow that shit to play in Eastern America.
>>
Tv series for this medicore movie when?
>>
>Tony Stark making remarks about Hiro's hot aunt.
>>
>>87137635
No, it's set in the Frozen universe.
>>
>>87139358
Hawt.
>>
>>87137635
Doubtful, it's it's own universe where San Francisco was built by Japanese migrants after a massive earthquake levelled the city.

Big Hero 6 do still exist in the mainstream Marvel comic universe I think. I mean Sunfire was leading the AIM Avengers.

They live in Hiroshima in the comics anyway so unless they do something similar title to New-Superman and start focusing on eastern heroes again, I don't think they'll be mentioned again.

If the movie didn't get them enough recognition for Marvel to put them back in the comics then what will? Perhaps the sequel or the tv show will push them to reintroduce them?
>>
It's probably set in it's own quirkified version of the Marvel Universe.

I do think X-men would make the most sense in terms of crossover potential since they've always had the most link with Japan(Silver Samurai, Sunfire, Surge, Lady Deathstrike, Yuriko, etc.) and there's been a few X-related BH6 members. Mutants are generally easier to write in too.
>>
File: PowerPack.jpg (91KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
PowerPack.jpg
91KB, 500x586px
>>87138725
I want them to do a Power Pack movie in this style, then have the Pack and 6 join up in a Lil' Avengers movie.
>>
File: 182mlnk6xqi3fjpg.jpg (23KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
182mlnk6xqi3fjpg.jpg
23KB, 636x358px
>>87139358
DRAWFAAAAAAGS
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.