[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you become the most insufferable character on the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

>tfw you become the most insufferable character on the whole show in a single episode
>>
His speed envy was kinda' funny, imho.
>>
>>87136001
Agreed. Him stepping in front of the car and the interactions afterwards was pretty funny.

Jessie is way more annoying but I tolerate her shit because Harry is best character.
>>
>>87135936
>>87136129
I don't find either of them annoying. I love Jessie and Wally. Wally trying to get hit by a car to get speed is so Barry, too.
>>
The writers simply have no idea what to do with him. Doesn't he have engineering to study or something? Why is he always moping around Star Labs as if he has anything to contribute to the team? Flash should take a note out of Gotham's book and learn that you don't need to cram every character into every episode all the time.
>>
>>87135936
thank you for posting this on /v/
>>
I actually liked him a lot in that episode
>>
>>87136166
they really should've just gotten a young ginger kid flash

that would've been better
>>
>>87135936
I really like that jacket he's wearing. Anyone know what it is or have more pictures of the whole thing?
>>
>>87136166
it's because he's black
>>
>>87136179
How does that fix anything that poster said?
>>
>>87136166
Do you really want an episode dedicated to Wally's college woes?
>>
>>87136228

If it serves the main story, why not? Otherwise, no.
>>
But Barry is the most annoying character on the show now.
>>
>>87136327
>why not?
Because it would be fucking terrible.
>>
>>87136385

Then reduce his screentime. He's already useless to the team and written to be an imbecile.
>>
>>87136224
He would be white
>>
I like wally. His response to what's happening is reasonable. He always wanted speed, and now a days the events of flashpoint is messing with his head. My issue is with each and every character that decides to promote unhealthy communication (looking at you Barry)
>>
>>87136456
Yeah, I don't see why they felt that talking down to Wally was a good way to go with this.
Fucking Barry.
>>
>>87136456
RUnning in front of a car is not reasonable.
>>
>>87136224
If they had cast him as a white ginger guy but still wrote him exactly the same, no one would be complaining.
>>
>>87136526
It is when alternate timelines are taking your sanity
>>
>>87135936
But he didn't?
Cisco's still being more annoying, I definitely found Jessie more annoying.
And Wally has come so far from how annoying he was last season.
>>
>>87139077
>Cisco's still being more annoying

How? His bad vibe lasted one episode and he's now back to being his usual self.

On a side note, Caitlin is great this season and I have high expectations for her transformation into Killer Frost.
>>
>>87139371
>How? His bad vibe lasted one episode and he's now back to being his usual self.
>>
Barry must've messed our timeline too, because it's like people forget how drawn-out CW drama could be. These one scene/one episode dramatic turns are a breath of relief.

>Jesse/Wells angst over fighting crime only took like 12 combined minutes
>>
He was fine. Only red flag was when he accused Barry of not wanting him to be a speedster because it'd steal Barry's thunder.

I hoped we were bast Wally's hateboner for Barry.
>>
It doesnt matter how much any of them suck when the plot is so fucking bad and gets retconned every half season by speedsters gayfucking time in the speed hole or whatever they call it.
CSI: Capeshit is inferior to CSY:NY and the first half of Las Vegas but better then Miami and Cyber IMHO.
>>
>>87139371

>he's now back to being his usual self

I wish. Serious!Cisco is boring as hell.
>>
>>87135936
I just hate how dull he is. Wally is a charming guy first and foremost, even when he mopes around you feel bad for him because he's someone you can love EASILY. Young Justice did this much better.

I think it doesn't help that actor is completely shit when delivering Wally's emotional turmoil because he was pretty good at cracking quips in Flaspoint timeline.

what i'm saying is, they should have introduced him as a charming, cocky, quipster jerk and then gave him his emotional drama. it doesn't help they gave more interesting things about him to barry so all that's left for him is just his inferiority complex and CARS
>>
>>87141947
>they should have introduced him as a charming, cocky, quipster jerk
I think they'll make him more like this when he gets his speed back. If he gets his speed from Alchemy, he'll also have his Flashpoint memories.
>>
>>87135936
Eh, he hasn't reached Felicity level of insufferable yet, so its all good.
>>
Unclear
>>
>>87141934
But he is. He just took a supporting role since it's Caitlin's turn in the limelight.
>>
>>87142564
he's going to get even more dramatic when he goes to alchemy. he'll probably turn into dark side for a while too.(which is completely BULLSHIT but whatever)

they gave him nothing but DRAMA so far. all flashes are whiny idiots in this show, and that sucks too because speedsters are the most fun people you want to hang out with.
>>
This show ruined Thanagarians by writing them out and making hawk man and hawk girl magic re-incarnated time lovers.
Gay dicks.
>>
Now he's going to retardedly hunt down doctor alchemy to get his speed powers from Flashpoint and fuck everything up for everyone somehow. Barry will probably lose his speed in the process and then we'll have to spend 2 episodes this season with Barry trying to get his speed back AGAIN.
>>
>>87142844
Barry is a fun guy, though. Wally doesn't seem bad either.
>>
>>87142893
Thanagarians were mentioned in Legends of Tomorrow.
>>
>>87136526
Jessie was there so he was never in any real danger.
>>
>>87136129
How is Jessie annoying for wanting to be a hero and save people? If anyone was annoying it was Wells for holding her back. But at least he got over it now.
>>
File: Haruka_Mizusawa.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Haruka_Mizusawa.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>87135936

Man I know that fucking feel. Finale ruining his character in 10 minutes.
>>
>>87136228
If they use it to introduce the Titans,I would not mind.
>>
>>87135936
niggers were a mistake
>>
>>87142844
>he'll probably turn into dark side for a while too.
Only way he will go to Alchemy is if he gets his Flashpoint dreams. Magneta said she started having dreams then just found Alchemy. Alchemy doesnt seem that evil yet, he's just giving everyone from Flashpoint powers so theres no indication Wally would turn dark unless he was mindcontrolled.
>>
>>87142893
>making hawk man and hawk girl magic re-incarnated time lovers.

That's what they always were.
>>
>>87136382
>now
>NOW
>>
>>87142893

Pretty sure they don't want to introduce aliens just yet
>>
>>87142893
You didn't watch Legends of Tomorrow, did you?
>>
>>87150166
Not him, but neither did I. That shit was really fucking terrible. Did they get rid of dr. who?
>>
>>87135936

The entire cast outside of say harry is pretty much pointless to what Barry does.
>>
>>87147089
>Alchemy doesnt seem that evil yet, he's just giving everyone from Flashpoint powers

Most of them bad guys so far, plus he had The Rival murdered in his cell for failure.
>>
>>87150908
That was Savitar.
>>
>>87151409
I know, but it seemed like Alchemy sent him
>>
>>87152330
They're not working together.
>>
This is a good thread. NOT!

What the fuck were the writers thinking with this stupidity? Someone wrote this dialogue and thought it was acceptable.
>>
>>87142893
The Thanagarians do exist though. Rip explicitly mentions them invading Earth at one point, and apparently the meteors that in this world gave the Hawks and Vandal their powers were some kind of Thanagarian tech. They weren't written out.

Also the reincarnation thing isn't something that was made up for the show. It's not like their comic backstory isn't insanely convoluted.

New 52 Kendra is a Thanagarian princess but prior to Flashpoint she wasn't Thanagarian at all. She was a relative of the original Hawkgirl who became possessed by the original. Prior to New 52 neither version of HG was Thanagarian. They basically mixed the two Hawkgirls into one.

Hawkwoman is a different story though.
>>
>>87153892
It's a joke.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.