[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker thread Post Joker pictures, talk about the Clown, idgaf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 13

File: The-Joker-Snickers-Commerical.jpg (91KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
The-Joker-Snickers-Commerical.jpg
91KB, 970x545px
Joker thread

Post Joker pictures, talk about the Clown, idgaf

When do you think DC will follow up on the Three Jokers plot in Rebirth?
>>
File: tumblr_o7rfgdcrAF1r9exrbo1_1280.png (868KB, 630x926px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7rfgdcrAF1r9exrbo1_1280.png
868KB, 630x926px
BTAS Joker best Joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtmb8sYyorM
>>
Just gonna keep dumping art
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ny1h0bSKxn1rxc5a6o2_1280.png (576KB, 573x551px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny1h0bSKxn1rxc5a6o2_1280.png
576KB, 573x551px
Europa had some amazing art, but, it was written really fucking gay
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 763x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 763x864px
>>
File: 1470722662080.jpg (202KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
1470722662080.jpg
202KB, 650x975px
>>
>>87133266
>but, it was written really fucking gay
Not a bad thing.
>>
File: JokerBatman_lg_copy_copy1.jpg (160KB, 538x546px) Image search: [Google]
JokerBatman_lg_copy_copy1.jpg
160KB, 538x546px
I love Ross, but his coloring on Joker is weird. Love the B/W
>>
>>87133731
Does anyone have the story this is from?
>>
>>87133752
It's from Batman Black & White Volume 2. Don't recall what story, sorry. It's an anthology piece, as I recall it's in the beginning.
>>
So Joker's totally gay for Bats right
>>
>Joker sends a pack of thugs dressed up like Elmer Fudd to a furry convention.

>Joker sets all televisions in Gotham to play a rerun of The Big Bang Theory, with time bombs all over the city set to explode on each laugh track.

This was stolen from somewhere else, but
>Joker steals priceless porcelain figures, and beats the Bat-Cow with them until it bleeds to death. The police have to report on a knick-knack paddy whack.

>Joker creates his own legitimate business and then steals from it.

>Joker steals the Gotham's supply of toilet paper to ensure nobody can leave their bathrooms.

>Joker kidnaps people with severe anxiety issues (or who have serious problems with their social lives), keeps them tied up in a dark basement, and cheers them up while offering companionship - but also forces them to speak with each other. And him.

>Joker vandalizes as many cars as possible, and pays some thugs to offer free repairs to the victims. In those repairs, they place custard pies in the airbags. He then leaves giant banana peels all over major streets.

>Joker starts a minor scheme, hints at it to Batman, and gives all his henchmen a fatal poison that only acts when they're unconscious. If it's successful, Batman foils the scheme, but it'll look like he murdered them all.

>Joker steals a nuke, modifies the internal functioning so that it simply releases a "BANG" flag, and sells it to a major terrorist group.

>Joker converts an abandoned warehouse into a factory that produces abandoned warehouses.

>Joker breaks into people's houses and starts pointless, Seinfeld-esque conversations with them. When asked his motives, he quietly comments that life is a show about nothing.

>Joker kidnaps a priest, a rabbi, and a minister, and leaves them tied together in an abandoned bar with a time bomb.

>The Joker attacks people with French-Canadian meat pies to the face, as a form of brutal tourtiere.
>>
File: gay.png (1MB, 1280x506px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
1MB, 1280x506px
>>87135912
No shit
>>
>>
I'm only familiar with Batman through the Dark Knight trilogy, BvS and The Killing Joke. I love The Dark Knight and the Killing Joke because I love the Joker, not only for who he is, but for what his existence implies for Batman. Y'know, Batman being a criminal himself, dressing up in a funny costume and operating outside the law after being driven mad by one bad day. I like that the Joker is just the lethal version of Batman. I also liked how BvS took it up a notch by making him actually lethal, negating the redeeming aspect of his character and making him a really flawed individual, though the movie itself wasn't very good.

I've been meaning to post here asking for recs. I'd like stuff that's about Batman as a flawed, morally grey individual, especially if it involves the Joker, who I think is great at bringing out that side of him. I'd like it to be graphic novels, since it's weird being mainly familiar with Batman through the adaptations, but adaptations are cool, too.
>>
File: cropped.png (2MB, 1000x1103px) Image search: [Google]
cropped.png
2MB, 1000x1103px
>>87135912
yes.
>>
File: Joker_1.jpg (87KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_1.jpg
87KB, 400x614px
How do people feel about The Joker's 75-76 series?

I just recently finished the collected version. Had some great art, but I feel like it took a few issues for the plots to really become interesting. The issue with Sherlock Holmes was my favorite.
>>
did anyone see that joker guy on /tv/?
he is doing a movie adaption of joker
>>
>>87135912
Yes, in his own demented, completely warped way.
>>
I really hope the three Jokers storyline ends with the two edgier ones killed off and a Joker that's actually funny and doesn't leave double digit bodybags everywhere he goes as the true Joker.
>>
>>87140276
Mee too, anon, but I know it won't happen.
>>
>>87135912
I don't think he's capable of that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.