[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who built them and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Robot_Mafia.jpg (115KB, 706x540px) Image search: [Google]
Robot_Mafia.jpg
115KB, 706x540px
who built them and why?
>>
Mom's Friendly Robot Company.

To corner the organized crime market, obviously.
>>
File: mom-robot.jpg (31KB, 210x140px) Image search: [Google]
mom-robot.jpg
31KB, 210x140px
>>
Hahahah i like the catchphrases they always say
What a great show to remember
>>
>>87131874

A better question, why the right robot has a necklace of a mouse model that hasn't been used in a thousand years?
>>
>>87131958
its ultraretro
>>
>>87131958
why would a human wear a necklace of an execution method not used in a thousand years?
>>
>>87131929
>>87131918
what, does Mom get a cut f the take?
>>
>>87131874
Ah fuhgeddaboudit
>>
>>87131945

>Bender was a hell of a squealer, maybe the best there ever was..
>>
>>87131958
Hey boss, check out this guy what-thinks he knows fashion better than us.
>>
>>87131958

Hey buddy, careful what questions you ask. You might just get some clamps.

Come on boss, let me give em some of the ol' clamps.
>>
>>87132136

Electric chair necklaces are hard to make?
>>
More importantly, who built a robot whose primary directive is Hedonism?
>>
>>87132683

Someone who wanted to stimulate the economy?

You need serious coin to put together a troupe of mixed race transgender acrobats who can fold origami swans with their tongues while blindfolded. And this is before we get into the silk pillows, rare fruits, fine china, gold cutlery, antique furniture, and assorted and sundry catamites, courtesans, geishas, gladiators, rent boys, working girls, twinks, gimps, tops, bottoms, subs, doms, switches, sluts, chicken-heads, hoes, fuckbois, waffles, bacon, eggs, orange juice and champagne you need to have a decent Tuesday morning brunch.

Hedonism bot spends so much money that the GDP took a noticeable hit the last time he went on vacation.
>>
File: 1402256026863.jpg (174KB, 400x532px) Image search: [Google]
1402256026863.jpg
174KB, 400x532px
Maybe they were all built with certain specs and jobs on mind, but because of their AI most of them at one point decided to do something else and that took them to different ways of life.
>>
According to the DVD commentaries, robots built the robot mafia. Granted, they came up with the explanation after spending about two minutes trying to figure out why a human would possibly want to build a robot mafia.
>>
>>87132683
a hedonist
>>
>>87131874
1. A factory built them
2. THE CLAMPS
>>
>>87132155
I'm sure they give her a very generous gifts each birthday
>>
>>87132966
I like that idea. Think of your ideal robot girlfriend. Then you die tragically and she has to fall back on the useful talents that she knows. This will vary from person to person's robowife. She may have to revenge your death using mall katanas and improvised self-made explosives. She may have to go on a odyssey of medical matters and insurance DRAMA to get you cloned, working at a diner to make ends meet. She could become a secretary, archivist, personal data assistant, jewelry repair, jewelry thief, Jubilee the mutant turned vampire, etc.
>>
>>87132683
The last episode of the original series actually did give him a purpose, he was an art critic and patron.

He commissioned Fry to write an Opera.
>>
fuck you /co/, now I have to rewatch entire Futurama for 5th time

and I'll cry like a little bitch on dog episode and on that movie where Fry timetravels to cuck himself
>>
File: human condition.gif (206KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
human condition.gif
206KB, 267x200px
>>87131874
Alot of robots in Futurama have totally useless functions. The writers made them that way because they thought it was funny that alot of robots serves no purpose at all.
>>
>>87132808
>you'll never party with Hedonism Bot

Damn...
>>
File: 240px-Roberto.jpg (15KB, 240x189px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Roberto.jpg
15KB, 240x189px
The better question is why would anyone build Roberto?
>>
>>87135440
You need Robots for stabbing things in the future.
>>
>>87135440
it's just a malfunction in his programming
>>
>>87132683
Someone who wants someone to party with.
>>
>>87132683
Utilitarian ethics preaches "the greatest good for the greatest number". The most efficient way to achieve this goal is to create *one* robot optimised towards having a *really really* good time, and thus offsetting the suffering of millions.

Hedonism Bot has a fantastic time to ensure that you don't have to.
>>
>>87132136
It is still used.
>>
>>87135440
According to him, it's because a team of scientists intentionally tried to build an insane robot.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.