[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Goku were to suddenly become a hero in DC or Marvel. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Goku.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Goku.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
If Goku were to suddenly become a hero in DC or Marvel. What kind of villains would he fight? Is he going to be in any team? Give me answers /co/.
>>
>>87131535
The villains would be anyone who wouldn't fight him.
I swear that all of Dragon Ball is in his perspective.
>>
>>87131535
He'd probably get super cocky, go to fight an enemy who's abilities go way beyond any character in DBZ, like the Beyonder. Then challenge him to a fight, which is when Goku gets fucked.
>>
He'd fight martial arts-related villains, with the occasional segue into space tyrants and supernatural invaders, obviously. He'd probably end up an antihero, mostly pursuing them for rewards or for the sake of sport, and only being genuinely heroic if the stakes are REALLY high, just like in his own universe. He'd have his supporting cast as a superhero "family", end up in every major crossover, be the loose cannon on a major team or two due to popularity and the potential for amusing character interplay, and end up teaming up with and/or fighting guys who share his appreciation for highly-specialized combat (Iron Fist, Taskmaster, etc.). He'd probably end up in crossovers with characters like Superman, The Green Lanterns, Thor, Doctor Strange, and other people who journey to realms where he can get in colourful fights with local champions, too. Frieza would be imported as a major multi-title antagonist, as might a couple of his other high-profile villains (Buu especially).
>>
>>87131577
When does Goku ever treat someone as a villain for being unwilling to fight? If anything, I imagine he'd find such a person boring and just ignore them in favour of someone more sporting.
>>
File: kenshiro.jpg (22KB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
kenshiro.jpg
22KB, 250x276px
>>87131535
Goku? Ken is the hero that the world of western comics deserve.
>>
>>87131679
Fund Lobo vs Goku
>>
>>87131801
Thing is, you can't really have Ken without the world he comes from, without it he's basically a gory Shang Chi.

Though, there's always setting it in Syria or something.
>>
>>87131618

He might end up befriending him even if he loses the fight.
>>
>>87131618

It would be Battle of the Gods all again, but with Beyonder or Galactus or Darkseid
>>
>>87131679
Forget Buu, imagine ifCell shows up in either DC or Marvel universe.

That'd be a multi-title crossover event, finding heroes for Cell to absorb and the team up to try and kill him and somehow save the people he absorbed.
>>
>>87132552
>Befriending
>Beyonder.

That nigga has no friends. No one wants to go hang out with his Micheal Jackson wannabe looking ass.
>>
>>87133063
Goku would. You know because he's Goku.
>>
His villains would be anyone powerful, plus the occasional bad guy he just runs into. He's not a very proactive hero like most comic heroes are. He doesn't patrol the streets looking for evil to fight, but if he runs into a bad guy he'll take care of them.

He probably wouldn't want to be a part of a team because that would mean using teamwork, and Goku just wants to fight 1v1. Then again, he'd want to make connections to superheroes who might know about the big strong villains, or would at least give him a call when they come across someone powerful. He'd want to spar to the strong heroes too, so just being able to hang around powerful guys would be pretty appealing to him. I guess he'd join a team if it meant he'd be on-call.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.