[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talespin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1446066422594.jpg (25KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1446066422594.jpg
25KB, 576x432px
If the Rescue Rangers movie does well, do you think they would make a TaleSpin movie? Jungle Book did gangbusters and technology has come a long way. The aerial scenes could be amazing.
>>
>>87129633
It's a product of its time. Not sure it could work.
>>
>>87129662
This. Still, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see the attempt made.
>>
>>87129633
Friendly reminder Talespin ripped off Porco Rosso's idea and just slapped Junble Book characters on it
>>
>>87130989

Not as much as it did tales of the gold monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdFN6agkNnQ
>>
>>87129633
>Rescue Rangers movie
>does well
It's fucking dead, admit it waifufriend.
>>
>>87131046
>tales of the gold monkey
THIS!

TotGM had a sea plane called the Sea Goose and they hung out at a bar called Louie's on a tropical island with a female second lead/love interest named Sarah.

Tailspin had a plane called the Sea Duck and they hung out at a bar called Louie's on a tropical island with a female second lead/love interest named Sarah.

They added in Kit and the other kid because it was the late 80's/early 90's and even Indiana Jones had to have an obnoxious child sidekick.

I was just in it for Don Karnage, the Iron Vulture, and the Sky Pirates, myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHyBciQR1RA
>>
>>87129633
What RR movie?

Oh, the one that got announced but nothing ever came out of it?
>>
>>87129633
I´d love that movie. It will never happen thou.
>>
_ ____ __ ____ ____ ____
>>
>>87129633
It would depend on if that one lawsuit is still in effect. I don't remember the VA's name, but the wife of the dead VA of the Jungle Book Louie sued Disney for how they copied Louie's voice and personality in the show. (might've been someone else but for the same reason. I'm winding down for bed so I'm not gonna look it up)
I believe that is why the show didn't last longer.

And I think Becky's VA is dead. So there's that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.