[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's gonna die in IVX isn't he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: humantorch.jpg (64KB, 547x547px) Image search: [Google]
humantorch.jpg
64KB, 547x547px
He's gonna die in IVX isn't he?
>>
Why?

Didn't he just die anyway?
>>
>>87128360
No, but Crystal probably is since she's nowhere to be seen in the January solicitations.
>>
>>87128386
This. It'd be pretty cheap of Marvel to kill him off again so soon.
>>
What does the FF have to do with this event?
>>
>>87128360
Hopefully not! I love the idea that one anon said that if the FF is revived than the team would consist of The Thing, Human Torch, Spider-Man, and She-Hulk!
>>
>>87128453
>It'd be pretty cheap of Marvel
Like that's ever stopped them before.
>>
>>87128464
FF, nothing. Just Johny who is cucking Black Bolt and is helping the shithumans.
>>
>>87128526
Hes not cuckomg black bolt

Black bolt lost his woman cause his own dumbass decisions

Was logan cucking tchala?
>>
>>87128560
The only one getting cucked is the audience as Marvel fucks around instead of giving us good stories.
>>
>>87128560
No but T'Challa was cucking Logan when the Illuminati thought the world was going to end and he fucked Storm
>>
>>87128585
Logan was cheating on storm to so im not sure that counts
>>
>>87128360
iirc He was hinted to betray Medusa in event.

>>87128526
>cucking
They are divorced anon.
>>
Daily reminder
>>
>>87129083
lmao is she blowing Maximus?
>>
>>87128360
dunno know
dunno care
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.