[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: SOT2.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT2.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>“[…] then there is the one [called] Ghost Maker, a man of great repute and peculiar habit. It is said he is so skilled with an edge, he killed the great iron-skinned Champion of Urash with a scissor blade. None who are present at the duel dispute this account other than to say the scissors also did not survive the conflict.”
>– Histories of the Yellow City, volume 4

>A quite hardcore haircutting technique, but not as hardcore as one that may come up later in the comic
>>
>>87127971
Character exposition up shortly! Excellent.
>>
>>87127971
>Assertive AL-YIS-UN
Me like.
>>
Oh shit hair gets cut

Primal symbolism
>>
Badass. Nice to see her finally take the control and respect she deserves
>>
File: nice.jpg (63KB, 960x671px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
63KB, 960x671px
>short hair
>>
File: 00001541_crop.jpg (45KB, 342x272px) Image search: [Google]
00001541_crop.jpg
45KB, 342x272px
>>87127971
Reminds me of pic related.
>>
Since we're getting exposition soon, it doesn't really matter, but am i supposed to remember that black girl from before? I can't remember ever seeing her.
>>
>>87130346
Allison took her place as an offering to Mother Om.
>>
>>87127971
>A quite hardcore haircutting technique, but not as hardcore as one that may come up later in the comic

Ooo, think someone important is gonna get scalped?
>>
>>87127971
Booo. I knew it was coming because of the concept art, but I still like long hair better. I've never liked that "short hair = mature/strong/whatever" bullshit.
>>
>>87130717
Needs to be pixie cut or super long for me.
>>
>>87130717
it's the easiest way to physically show a character has undergone a change without drastically changing their design. plus if he changes his mind he can just have her grow it back out, that's easier to do than healing a scar or replacing a lost limb.
>>
This is a real "I'll take a potato chip, and eat it!" moment.
>>
>>87130717
I think she just cut it because she doesn't want to be like queen bitch.

Or maybe she cut it so she can channel the BLADE OF WANT through is so it'll go down the throat of anyone who speaks lies to her.
>>
>allison getting the korra haircut
>chains dressed like an airbender
>brown girl may be skilled in healing
what does it mean

absolutely nothing
>>
Beautiful
>>
even the flavor text is going downhill
>>
>>87130717
Long hair is just gonna get in your way in that kind of world.
Can't afford that kind of luxury to obstruct you at a critical hour.
>>
Don't really understand what she did. She didn't apply any magic on the scissors right?
>>
>>87132501
The last panel is all done up dramatic-like to emphasize her ultimatum and accentuate her commitment/spiral into the path of conquest. Baka.
>>
>>87132501
>Don't really understand what she did.

Allison started this comic with 80+ pages of hysterical blubbering. Which is understandable, she'd been kidnapped, tossed into a REALLY alien world, had her brain maimed, and terrorized at every turn by horrendous events and creatures.

She started to get a grip when she went back home. She gathered up her courage and this time, she jumped into the deep end of the pool of her own will, ostensibly to rescue Zaid, the dude she penciled in to get rid of her v-card.

If anything, her second set of adventures were MORE scary, as it had all the violence of the first visit laced with a liberal dose of casual murder and gory blood-sacrifice, culminating in getting her shit wrecked and SLAPPING A GODDESS TO THE GROUND.

These people are treating her like she's their friend.

Fuck that. What does she really know about any of them? Jack and shit, that's what.

She's sick and tired of people not telling her things, and now, she KNOWS that she can damn well make them tell her.

So she is.

She chooses King.

>She didn't apply any magic on the scissors right?

No, the magic is inside her this time.
>>
>>87132961
The scissors were shining which confused me.

>>87132971
Stop being stupid. I'm not reading all of that. I know what happened.
>>
>>87132992
>Stop being stupid. I'm not reading all of that. I know what happened.

Then why the fuck are you asking about it?
>>
>>87132992
>Stop being stupid. I'm not reading all of that. I know what happened.
why did you ask what happened then you faglord
>>
>>87130717
If you're going to fistfuck demons, having shorter hair means they can't grab that shit so easily.
>>
>>87133052
>>87133416
Clearly I meant on this page. Don't get all pretentious and give me the whole story to this point.
>>
>>87133538
Okay, what's going on is you're a faggot. Go lick some smegma, faglord.
>>
>>87127971
What's the over/under of White Chain spilling the beans on all the angelic scheming?

>mfw she tells the truth, but it's so convoluted that Allison thinks it's a ruse
>>
>>87132971
Ksbd is headed to be the most unbearable random since homestuck

All according to Abbadon's plan
>>
>>87133665
DO NOT SPEAK ITS NAME
>>
>>87133636
White Chain doesn't know that much about the schemes. None of it is really relevant to the current situation.

I'm wondering what they'll say to Allison as justification.
>You saved my life, so I guess I'll just stick with you
>You fucked me over so I guess I'll just stick with you
>I think you're kinda hot and think your stories interesting so I guess I'll just stick with you
>My brothers don't accept my gender identity and I have no family anymore so I guess I'll just stick with you
>>
>>87133636
It's simple.
All White Chain has to say is that her master has ordered her to help Alison get to Zaid.

Completely true, just omitting the parts about killing her if it comes up.
>>
>>87127971

>cutting hair to show it's SRS BUSINESS
>short hair is somehow more empowering/symbolic than long hair

Eh, you can do better than this, Abba.
>>
>>87127971

Allison.

No, stop.

You're going to get hair all over the bed, Allison.

It's going to be irritating as hell at night when you try to sleep on it.
>>
>>87130420
I believe it's referring to Punished Allison
>>
>>87130947
hot
>>
File: cio_startles_1.png (536KB, 476x756px) Image search: [Google]
cio_startles_1.png
536KB, 476x756px
>>87134688
>>>87130947
>hot

Cio is really rockin' the look since she got out from under Preem Nand's thumb. The whole domestic thing is surprising and kind of awesome. :)
>>
File: The_Godking_Allison_1.png (776KB, 1070x494px) Image search: [Google]
The_Godking_Allison_1.png
776KB, 1070x494px
>>87133636
>>>87127971 (OP)
>What's the over/under of White Chain spilling the beans on all the angelic scheming?

This is going to be very interesting, actually. What will White Chain say?

>"I've been commanded by my angelic Master to deliver your key to the True Heir. I must kill you, if your death is needed for success."

Yeah.... Awkward.

Also, see awesome pic related.
>>
File: SOT1_crop_waifu2x.png (412KB, 476x766px) Image search: [Google]
SOT1_crop_waifu2x.png
412KB, 476x766px
>>87134733
waifu2x version
>>
>>87127971
Walter White much?
>>
>>87134195
I just thought it was overly theatrical and cliché but yeah, cutting your hair in bed and over open wounds is something Abbaddon really should've known better than to write because nobody would be stupid enough to do that. The hair change could've waited a few more pages so it would make more sense, and so it wouldn't cause an infection and get in the food. The dramatic last panel zoom ins got a bit overdone recently too.
>>
>>87134968
Most people wouldn't go up against 6 near-invincible God-Kings and one invincible God-King.
>>
>>87134993
Stab yourself and sprinkle some hair on it and then we'll talk. Don't get me wrong I sill like the comic, I'm not saying it sucks but this last page really could've been thought out better.
>>
>>87135041
I'm saying Allison is not necessarily the smartest bulb, dummy.
>>
WHO CARES about this goddamn dickyanking argument oh wow hair over open wounds, logistically dumb rite? How do you think she's gonna kill SIX BILLION DEMONS, realism is not why we're reading this comic.
>>
>>87135045
It really isn't about being smart, being dumb doesn't make people do things that are obvious, people don't jump off bridges because they're dumb.
>>87135055
But a certain amount of realism makes fiction much more interesting because then you know what to expect to some degree, if it lacks any logic then it might as well be drunk rambling because anything can happen for any reason. Though the hair in this case isn't an example of that just of a slip up on the authors part.
>>
>>87135084
Yeah? Exactly why when she's pissed off is she going to stop and think about hair over open wounds? How many people do you think ever even get in a situation like that, then get into it again?

Also, people do way more retarded things in the real world. It's totally believable she would do this. You don't think so, but that's because you're autisming over a detail. Get over it.
>>
>>87135097
In the real world people also don't think about dramatically cutting their hair after they almost die. I do see your point, but it's stretching it and it's still a minor slip up for the sake of dramatic timing and symbolism.
>>
>>87135177
This is a comic about nuclear kung-fu angels and villains measure on a scale of Gokus, it is all dramatic timing and symbolism.
>>
>>87135190
But usually it's a bit better incorporated.
>>
>>87127971
Nooo, her hair

Will it be long again for book 3?
>>
>The real odd one out is Gog-Agog, who gets by on her peculiar physiology. Even Jagganoth would have a hard time with her. She would be the strongest demiurge if not for her flights of fancy.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>87127971
Allison 'miring that ass in the first panel.
>>
>>87135501
She is seemingly unkillable due to her being made of worms, even a kill word from Mattom only inconvenienced her despite total cranial destruction
>>
>>87134733
>>87134901
wanna shove my hand inside those pants and grab a handful of that ass
>>
>>87135501
Rediculous levels of stupid-good regeneration powers due to being made of fucking worms. Tough worms. Think about it. She could split her body unto two, have the worms reproduce, and. Reade a copy of herself and hide it if need be. Lots if possibilities like that for gestalt entity characters. Imagine if Allison vaporized her with the key, but one worm escaped? What then?
>>
>>87134733
Please stop doing these upscales
>>
>>87138171
>on the internet, nobody knows you're Donald "Mammon the Grand Dragon" Trump
>>
>>87132992
The scissors are shining because her Will is magic and the scissors are acting as an extension of her will when she decides to cut her hair.
>>
She's getting her teeth kicked in sometime soon, because despite what YIS-UN says, you can't just say "we Royalty now" and expect everything to conform. That might be because YIS-UN is a liar
>>
>>87144884
She got her teeth kicked in by Mottom just five pages ago, anon.
>>
>>87144928
Nah, Allison effectively killed Mottom by destroying her source of immortality and killed most of the "lesser" rulers obedient to her. All she suffered are a couple wounds and some blood loss, which is not that bad in comparison.
>>
>>87144884
>you can't just say "we Royalty now" and expect everything to conform.
No, that's exactly how Royalty works. If the reality doesn't conform then it means you just didn't believe yourself to be correct right enough.
>>
>>87127971
>Cio in an apron wearing a bow while cooking dinner

+20 waifupoints

>>87144884
>>87145387
Royalty only works that way if you make the universe your bitch and force it to be.
>>
>>87146535
>Royalty only works that way if you make the universe your bitch and force it to be.
Which means you do it by believing you can do it. If you know you can do it you can do it.
>>
>hair autism
If she's only cutting each strand a single time, like she appears to be doing and has no reason to vary from since she doesn't have a mirror, then she won't end up with a bunch of little pointy hairs all over, but long locks that are easy to clean up and will mostly remain in her hand.
>>
>>87133665
??? What's been random about any of this.
>>
>>87133702
All D&D parties in a nutshell, just swap "and I'll stick with you" to "murder and loot" which is what Allison is gonna do this chapter anyway.
>>
>>87133962
I do like the long hair more (for now), but I think any kind of change is what's important for her atm. Probably also, like one anon pointed out, she wants to be nothing like Motton right now.
>>
>>87134968
You are right, but it does happen. I shaved my eyebrows off once on the bed, and it was indeed hell. Can only imagine what half you head hair is going to be like.
>>
>>87150303
I think he's saying it's not predictable and laid out for him in a simple way.
>>
>>87134792
Angels get all cracked when they lie right? Hmn... that does make their response interesting. I doubt WC will go for the "true but leaving shit out" route. I hope they just flat out say most of it, since I'd they would be just working with Alli to find a workaround.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.