[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what was his deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: Schroeder_Piano.png (113KB, 453x348px) Image search: [Google]
Schroeder_Piano.png
113KB, 453x348px
so what was his deal
>>
he played piano
>>
>>87123417
He wanted Beethoven's big throbbing dick stuck into his tight little butthole.
>>
File: pino.jpg (448KB, 2229x728px) Image search: [Google]
pino.jpg
448KB, 2229x728px
he likes the pinoa
>>
>>87123456
This

Also, he hated Lucy but who didn't?

>>87123466
>le "he was secretly gay that's why he was so weird xD" joke

Go back to Tumblr
>>
You think he'll develop back problems as he grows up.
>>
>>87123876
>he was secretly gay that's why he was so weird xD
No, he was only gay for Beethoven. You know he would give up his butthole for Beethoven if he could.
>>
>>87123417
He was Charles Schultz's self insert. He just wanted to work and to be left alone but Lucy (the insert for Schultz's bitch wife) wanted him to be romantic and wouldn't stop pestering him.
>>
File: 1472695638790.jpg (59KB, 685x408px) Image search: [Google]
1472695638790.jpg
59KB, 685x408px
>>87123417
Why doesn't he lock his door so the blue dressed bitch can't walk herself in?
>>
File: 1366552885362.gif (408KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1366552885362.gif
408KB, 250x250px
Snoopy's parts are absolute shit in the Peanuts movie. Honestly began skipping past them, not that I wanted to but they were just so dull and boring.

Charlie Brown himself also faces so much shit it's unbelievable. Literally nothing nice can happen to that kid, and if it does it's undone. Child romance is also a bit of an odd thing but eh

Decent movie in the end I think, it felt very different and somewhat unique but I think it could have been better.
>>
File: smak.jpg (169KB, 1094x730px) Image search: [Google]
smak.jpg
169KB, 1094x730px
>>87123876
>he hated Lucy
Nay, he just acts aloof because he has difficulty interpreting/expressing his emotions. That and he wants to emulate Beethoven whom died a bachelor

>>87124059
>bitch
Rude, there's a reason that the strip was best when they were married.

Also you mustn't forget that Lucy is also a self insert.
>>
>>87124588
>Charlie Brown himself also faces so much shit it's unbelievable. Literally nothing nice can happen to that kid, and if it does it's undone
If that's meant to be a complaint, then you must've never read the comic strip.
>>
File: no homo.png (2MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.png
2MB, 1920x1040px
>>87124588
Wasn't he the coolest kid around for half the movie? Even after it was undone it's not like anyone liked him less than before afterwards. Nobody bullied him, he had friends throughout . They all want him to come out and play at the start and carried him triumphantly at the end.

Does anything particularly bad or unlucky happen other than his report getting destroyed?
>>
>>87125188

Sounds like Charlie Brown would fit in great with a teen x-men team
>>
>>87124599
So you're saying he's a sperg
>>
File: Schroeder1st.jpg (32KB, 608x123px) Image search: [Google]
Schroeder1st.jpg
32KB, 608x123px
Baby Schroeder for best Schroeder
>>
>>87123417
self-absorbed
>>
>>87125558
>Does anything particularly bad or unlucky happen other than his report getting destroyed?

>Can't fly a kite no matter what he does until the end of the movie when he flies one by complete accident
>Being made fun of after the talent show
>Activating the sprinklers during the school dance
>>
File: Here comes the brown train.jpg (391KB, 2232x434px) Image search: [Google]
Here comes the brown train.jpg
391KB, 2232x434px
>>87125798
They grow up so fast

>>87125798
Only in the meme sense
>>
>>87125558
One thing about Charlie Brown, is that people just kind of shit on him for no reason. That adds to the comedy.
>>
According to "Dog Sees God", he is gay and has the hots for Charlie Brown
>>
>>87123417
He can magically make a children's toy piano sound like a real instrument.
>>
>>87126080
Not being able to fly a kite is a lack of skill, not luck.

The talent show thing didn't get worse than a few giggles and only lasted for one lunchtime before being forgotten forever

I'll give you the sprinklers, but it wouldn't have been an issue if he didn't have a magical dog friend that taught him how to dance.

>>87126526
then why doesn't it happen?
>>
>>87127279
>Not being able to fly a kite is a lack of skill, not luck.
When he teaches the little kid how to fly a kite, he gets it right away.

>I'll give you the sprinklers, but it wouldn't have been an issue if he didn't have a magical dog friend that taught him how to dance.
If Snoopy didn't teach Charlie Brown how to dance, then he wouldn't have gone to the party to begin with and nothing would've happened. No shit.

Snoopy isn't magic. Where the fuck do you even get that idea?
>>
>>87125747
No, he's an alpha.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.