[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Quinn a slut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: mgid:ao:image:mtv.jpg (58KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
mgid:ao:image:mtv.jpg
58KB, 1080x608px
Was Quinn a slut?
>>
She never had canonically any kind of sexual relationship, as far as I remeber. So no...
>>
>>87123112
No, just a tease
>>
No she was a tease, which is way worse.
>>
>>87123112
Brittany's the bigger slut.
>>
File: Quinndy.jpg (363KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Quinndy.jpg
363KB, 1440x900px
>>87123112
No. She dated boys without any care for them at all, she only cared what material things they bought for her or the status she could get from dating them. The only guy she actually had the hots for shot her down.

It is my headcanon that Quinn was a lesbian but didn't really realize it. She obviously had no care for any of the guys she dated, and she was pretty bothered by losing Lindy as a friend.
>>
>>87123798
Her getting shot down by the tutor was great.
>>
>>87123863
I loved the episodes/movies where Quinn and Daria develop as sisters and you realize they don't completely hate each other.

"Why are you going out of your way to protect the stupid? You aren't one of them." - Daria to Quinn.
>>
She could be one if she thought she could benefit from it in any materialistic way.
>>
I don't think so. My honest opinion is that Quinn is immature, but immature in a normal way. She had no true interest in boys, ergo her relationship with most of them. The same goes for fashion and popularity. She was weak willed and fell victim to the prevailing mindset and the cultural climate. In other words if we were to remove these pressures she'd be a modest and childlike teen, since she is mentally still a child in a deeper sense.
>>
Quinn was desperate for attention as a child because Helen and Jake early on had to focus more on raising Daria, who's intelligence and reasoning levels was far beyond her years. She also probably saw how much negative attention Daria got for her intellect and was scared by that, so she tried to veer into behavior that would make her popular to others (and being physically attractive/focusing on being attractive and pretty certainly helped.

She just wanted to be popular and have the center of attention, and worked around building that up until she realized she could be more than that during "Is it Fall" and while the final season didn't DO much with that she's a much different and better person by the end of the show.
>>
>>87125457
I got the impression the opposite was true. Daria was bitter and synnical because Quinn got any form of attention from Jake and Helen. Meanwhile they are both the power career driven couple than spend 90% of their day working and never had time for their kids at all until they were in their late teens. By that time neither wanted parental attention.
>>
>>87126753
No, it's as I said. The final episode of the show flashed back to a car ride the Morgandorfers had where it showcased not only Helen and Jake's early difficulties raising Daria but it was made explicit that their focus on Daria made Quin attention hungry. This was back before Helen passed the bar and Jake had to take alot more clients to support the family while she finished law school.
>>
File: 1463950555607.jpg (107KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1463950555607.jpg
107KB, 456x386px
>>87123112

nope. she was a tryhard. she pussied out when stuff got heavy, and matured from them.
>>
File: 1257889656063.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1257889656063.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
Lost her virginity at 11 am on college move-in day.
>>
>>87127785
she probably fucked tom
not immediately, but eventually because she's not a prude or anything
not that it matters to her
>>
>>87127785
>>87127850
Fairly sure it was implied she fucked that guy in the laundry at that party they got into by distracting the guard with her art.

Then again, they may have just made out.
Who knows?
>>
>>87127785
Bet she kept in touch with the lesbian from the art commune.
>>
File: sexy fashion club girls.jpg (249KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
sexy fashion club girls.jpg
249KB, 600x700px
Pick one. Just one.
If you didn't pick Stacy, you're wrong.
>>
>>87127785
Daria sure moves fast.
>>
>>87128551
>choosing the actual dumb insecure bitch
Sandi all the way
>>
>>87128551
Tiffany, if I am indeed remembering correctly that she was rich

If not, then of course stacy
>>
File: stacy_rowe_by_creepydan-d34ma05.jpg (44KB, 400x937px) Image search: [Google]
stacy_rowe_by_creepydan-d34ma05.jpg
44KB, 400x937px
>>87128551
Maybe Fuck Once, Fuck Buddy, Marry, Kill would be a better way to go.
Fuck Sandi Once - She's a cunt but she's a hot cunt.
Fuck Buddy Quinn - Hot body and firecrotch, but she would be very high maintenance.
Marry Stacy - Once you've built up her self-esteem she's the only respectable waifu of the group.
Kill Tiffany - Her voice and vapidity would get irritating to the point of insanity very quickly.
>>
Quinn is actually as smart as Daria. She just plays the dumb vapid valleygirl because she doesn't want to be alone like Daria.
>>
File: IMG_4743.png (499KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4743.png
499KB, 449x642px
According to Glenn, Quinn was all about "attracting guys but not acting on it"

>>87128159

I thought so too but in the episode where Daria and Tom were going to fuck Jane revealed she was/wanted to pop da cherry on a Wednesday morning during her college years.

What a bizarre show.
>>
>>87128897
I can hear her saying GEE, QUINN right now
>>
Interesting to think that in Daria Quinn was the one who had the most development at the end of the series.
>>
>>87128551
The fuck was up with Sandi's voice?

It was like Tommy Chong as a valley girl or something.
>>
>>87129564
It wasn't as pronounced in early episodes. Neither was anyone else's voice for that matter.
>>
>>87129181
>she was/wanted to pop da cherry on a Wednesday morning during her college years.
Pretty sure that was just a joke.
Yet again, who really knows?
We'd have to ask the creators and I don't care enough to bother someone about something they made a decade ago.
>>
>>87129025
>Quinn is actually as smart as Daria
No, she has the potential to be.
>>
>>87129025
>Acts like an idiot for no good reason
>As smart
>>
>>87130040
>no good reason
>being popular isn't any reason, let alone a good
nobody likes a smart girl, wasn't that episode where Daria and Quinn about that very premise
>>
>>87130062
Except for Jane, Kevin, Brittany, Jodie, Mack, her parents, and her teachers. Meanwhile Quinn wasted all her time sabotaging herself for assholes no one liked who were never going to go anywhere, on a obsession no one else cared about. Quinn was a massive idiot.
>>
File: 9.jpg (16KB, 462x346px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
16KB, 462x346px
>>87129564
Gee Anonymous, I didn't think you would be so cruel to someone with a disability like that.
>>
>>87130028
>>87130040
>>87130062
Quinn was probably as smart or nearly as smart as Daria, she just didn't apply herself academically. Quinn developed much better social skills than Daria did, as a result she affixed more value on social standing than intelligence, at least for a while. Daria had terrible social skills, so she affixed NO value on socializing and basically somewhere between K and 2nd grade withdrew from children her own age because she already realized that they didn't understand her.

All together, Quinn may not be as intelligent as Daria, That is debatable, but she is definitely a more well rounded person by the end of the series, having the ability to balance intelligence with maintaining a social life AND still have enough morality to try to help a friend who was on the road to self-destruction.
>>
>>87130127
>Except for Jane, Kevin, Brittany, Jodie, Mack, her parents, and her teachers
Those were just people outside of her peer group/grade
Besides, there were plenty of benefits that came from being popular, mostly just having cute boys wait on you hand and foot
And she eventually abandoned that whole idea towards the end
>>
File: ExpandDong.jpg (46KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
ExpandDong.jpg
46KB, 760x428px
>>87128551
>Stacy was always my favourite as a kid
>now I'm into girls with pigtails and low self-esteem
>mfw
Who needs therapy to figure out my bullshit when I've got /co/?
>>
>>87130486
>>now I'm into girls with pigtails and low self-esteem
Good taste
>>
>>87130238
The only benefit was having boys wait on her. And the fact that Quinn cared so much about that minor benefit just shows how stupid she was.
>>
>>87130877
Caring about social status =/= stupid. Stop projecting.
>>
>>87129564
literally just thinking that. crazy. what IS that accent? canadian?
>>
>>87130960
it's pretty damn unwise.
>>
>>87130877
>minor benefit
free food and gifts whenever?
if she was into other things, she'd probably get those too
>>
>>87131001
caring only about things that benefit you immediately in a shallow materialistic way is pretty much the definition of stupidity. it's akin to receiving a goose that lays golden eggs and killing it so you can 'get all the eggs at once'
>>
File: IMG_5044.jpg (35KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5044.jpg
35KB, 180x180px
>>87130197

Holy shit I heard it
>>
>>87131033
>caring only about things that benefit you immediately in a shallow materialistic way is pretty much the definition of stupidity
why are you so bent on her being stupid
not only is that so far removed from the definition of stupidity, it doesn't even make sense to say that only stupid people care about things that benefit you immediately
>>
>>87131097
>why are you so bent on her being stupid
Not him, but the show only showed her as stupid, maybe above average when she tries, with the POTENTIAL to be smart.

>it doesn't even make sense to say that only stupid people care about things that benefit you immediately
Give a man a fish.
>>
>>87131158
>Give a man a fish.
would you rather be given 50 golden eggs from that goose at once or 5 eggs every year for the rest of your life?

while you could pick the option which would net you more golden eggs, you could always invest the eggs
Basically I'm saying that Quinn just focused on different things than Daria, and she's not necessarily stupid for not soley focusing on getting good grades while completely ignoring one of the most beneficial parts of school- developing social skills and connections
and while Quinn isn't as book smart as Daria, she is way more sociable and well rounded, which means it's going to be easier for her to actually have a successful life

maybe don't put all your eggs in one basket, if we're trading proverbs
>>
>>87131274
>one of the most beneficial parts of school- developing social skills and connections
hoo boy.. what are you doing on the internet?
>>
>>87131274
You've got some fair points.
I think that anon got worked up because you came across as acting like having good social skills was just as important as proper knowledge.
Then again, I'm from a different time when qualifications were worth something and I can't accurately speak from your experiences, as they're not my own, so that may have changed.
In fact, I'm sure has.

>>87131300
Anon, it really is.
Socializing is crucial to developing well-rounded people suitable for successful careers and relationships.
That's why people get sent to school rather than just having tutors.

Quinn and Daria are at opposite ends.
Quinn over does her social aspect while Daria almost completely retreats.
>>
>>87131300
Ivy League degrees don't necessarily net you a better job, but knowing people within specific industries because you went to a specific school or joined a specific organization does
beneath the Ivy League level, as long as your school is accredited and you have work history (and more importantly, references), most professions don't care about degrees
Why do you think schools aren't just purely educational?
Why do you think college applications always include a spot for your extra curricular pursuits?
>>
>>87131408
jesus christ, you really believe that don't you
>>
>>87131556
You're going to have to be more specific, I wrote a few things there.
>>
>>87123798
>It is my headcanon

Shut up
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.