[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laura is awake! Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: x-23 is awake oh shit.jpg (506KB, 900x1551px) Image search: [Google]
x-23 is awake oh shit.jpg
506KB, 900x1551px
Laura is awake! Why?
>>
>>87122198

Personality coaching. We thought it was time she learned to have one.
>>
Because it's almost five.
>>
She's trying to find her boyfriend Angel, who's not in her room, and she's worried that maybe she might have done something to displease him like slip up and act like her old self again.
>>
>>87122361
Lol
>>
It looks like it may be because her toes have been broken.
>>
>>87122198
Couse no one sleeps 15h bitch.
>>
>>87122198
Because someone has stolen her genitals.
>>
>>87122198
Hey, you're the one who chose to go to sleep in a south-facing room with no curtains or blinds.
>>
Morning, Laura! What's for breakfast?
>>
>>87124362
Would Laura be a good cook? She seems to have a ton of training on blending which gives her an odd assortment of skills but would cooking be one of them?
>>
>>87122198
I'll take short thicc Laura over tall thin Laura like in MvC. More accurate to Logan's DNA.
>>
Whats are the best Laura Books, she feels so contrived to me.
>>
File: 1463159-wend_004___12.jpg (129KB, 410x840px) Image search: [Google]
1463159-wend_004___12.jpg
129KB, 410x840px
>>87124522
Is it really? Wouldn't it be more accurate to have her look like his mother who was tall and thin?
Though there is implication that being a manlet is part of his mutation since his male family are all tall as trees . Granted he could've also just been fucked over by a sickly childhood.
I'm over thinking all this, it's not like his family was ever a factor when he or even Laura were designed.
>>
>>87124522
>thicc

We need to word filter this to FAT.
>>
>>87122198
le mouseketeer waifu shill thread

Reminder to report and hide spam and marketing posts!
>>
>>87122198
Because she finished sleeping.
>>
>>87124667
Evolution X-23 could pass as his daughter thanks to the jawline
>>
>>87125193
Yeah I would like if they tried to work in a bit more Wolverine features though "feminized" so she'd appear a bit more daughter like, like give him his nose and his eyebrows.
I used to try to do that when I drew them together, but I'm not really a good artist so she'd just look like a little man standing next to Wolverine.
Also those are high expectations for a constant string of comic artists who barely have any consistency between eachother let alone keep true to a subtle idea like drawing familial features between the two.
>>
File: 1477094882542.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477094882542.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>87122198
Because she's gonna be in live action now
>>
>>87122198
Because Wingbat will be making more commissions of her and him of course.
>>
>>87126335
After the trailer reveal?
You betcha.
>>
Mansion is getting attacked, this time by sentinels from another dimension where a tiny minority are the only pure humans remaining and are trying to "save" 616 from their fate.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.