[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Aku just drop a nuclear bomb on Jack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why doesn't Aku just drop a nuclear bomb on Jack?
>>
>>87120638
why doesn't OP just shove a pinecone up his ass?
>>
>>87120638
Why should Aku be as stupid as us humans? Nucler bombs ruin the land. Why would you ruin the land you want to rule over?
>>
he's a trickster god. he obviously derives a huge amount of pleasure from fucking with jack.
>>
>>87120809
Considering he's industrialized most of the land to the point that the excess pollution keeps anything natural from growing, I hardly think Aku gives a shit about the state of the land he rules.
>>
>>87120638
Why doesn't Aku just rape the samurai?
>>
>>87120935
Because the Samurai has a magic sword that kills... I mean destroys Aku

>>87120809
He destroyed at least one planet's entire eco-system, I don't think one tiny nuclear bomb would matter much to him.
>>
>>87120935
Because he is afraid that he would like it.
>>
>>87120638
He sent him into a time warp of a thousand years and Jack walk it off
You really think Aku wants to try his luck with shit that could make Jack the Hulk?
>>
>>87120638
All fissionable resources have long since been depleted
>>
>>87121139

That does make me wonder what the limits to plot armor is, since getting fucking nuked from orbit is a pretty heavy problem to weasel your way out of.
>>
>>87121246
episode ends with sidekick who got pushed into the fallout shelter saying "and the mysterious stranger was never found" as jack's silhouette fades as he walks into the distance and his footprints blow away in the wind

done
>>
I just realized: perhaps there ARE no nuclear weapons in Jackverse.
>>
>>87121298
the whole series is a metaphor for america bombing japan
>>
File: FOOLISH SAMURAI.jpg (48KB, 408x261px) Image search: [Google]
FOOLISH SAMURAI.jpg
48KB, 408x261px
>>87120638
Then Aku would be bored, Jack's much more fun to keep around and torment
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.