[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor Strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Dr Strange.jpg (521KB, 655x873px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Strange.jpg
521KB, 655x873px
So any word from the showing last night how the magic works?

No spoilers if possible.
>>
The amulet's Kree technology and the cloak's full of microcircuitry and he's got lazer guns up his sleeves and he's actually referred to as "Scientist Supreme".
>>
>>87119977
really?
>>
>>87120002
of course not. the amulet's an infinity stone
>>
>>87120021
aww thats also disappointing. I hate that ever mcguffin is all part of one super mcguffin. Why can't the amulet just be the amulet....

I bet once they defeat Thanos, he'll keep the amulet, BP will get a stone, Tony will get a stone, etc. and then the stone keepers will become the Illuminati cause SYNERGY
>>
>>87120021
Are you bullshitting and going on that dank /co/ meme since the movie announcement?
>>
>>87120722
The green thing inside the eye is the Time Stone. The Eye itself is the amulet that contains it though, so even without the time stone, it's still the Eye of Agomotto.
>>
File: 433j6k34j563mj.jpg (111KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
433j6k34j563mj.jpg
111KB, 1920x808px
>>87120044
>I bet once they defeat Thanos, he'll keep the amulet, BP will get a stone, Tony will get a stone, etc. and then the stone keepers will become the Illuminati cause SYNERGY

I doubt that. They had Thor take the Cosmic Cube away because they were cautious of it's power. Considering the shit Thanos is probably going to wreck with the Gauntlet, I don't think they'll want to keep any of the Stones on Earth. Even Asgard didn't want the Space and Reality Stones both on their world.

I suspect they'll probably disperse the stones across the universe to beings that can be trusted.

At the least, Earth may get the Mind Stone if Marvel wants to cop out and resurrect Vision.
>>
>>87122096

I'm guessing they'll find some artificial replacement for Vision's stone and give him his solar cell, while the Eye of Agamotto will be revealed to just house the Time Stone and has powers of its own.
>>
Any word on how good/bad Mikkelsen is ad the villain?
>>
>>87124736
How could he be a bad villain? His face is as vilanous as it gets.
>>
>>87124736
MCU never had a good villain

why start now?
>>
>>87125698

>who is Baron Zemo
>>
So when do the full reviews start coming out?
>>
>>87125749
Cliche villain with retarded plan
>>
>>87119810
Pulling in energies from other dimensions.

The Eye of Agamoto, Book of Vishanti, DarkHold, Serpent's Crown, all do this dimensional stuff.
>>
>>87120817
Yep. Oshtur gave it to Agamoto most likely. She's his mum.

That's why it's in the Eye.

Oshtur fucked off to explore the universe and likely found the Time Stone while her brothers were having their raucous party.
>>
>>87126632

You think any of the Principalities beyond Dormammu will actually show up in this movie?
>>
>>87124684

Tony will jam an arc reactor into his face at the first opportunity. As soon as Thanos takes the stone, his armor will show Vision's power levels dropping, and he'll take the reactor from his armor an shove it into his face.
>>
>>87126354
Will the Darkhold make an appearance since it's the current Macguffin on Agents of SHIELD?
>>
>>87126699
i've heard Monaco makes an appearance
>>
>>87126699
Someone said a while back there's a scene with a mural, and the soundtrack has a 4 minute tune called Ancient Origins.

Whether we get much mention of the Vishanti, Chthon, Set, I don't know. They might make Dormammu the sole big bad and make the Vishanti just human sorcerers.

But the Elder God clusterfuck is hard to skip given its importance in the formation of Vishanti and Kamar Taj.
>>
>>87127021
Don't know, I assume it would. It's the whole reason the book of Vishanti exists so it would at least be mentioned when that is introduced. Wong is shown in pics at a place where forbidden books are kept. Kaecilius steals a bunch of forbidden stuff at some point so I've heard.

I am under the impression the Dwarf is handing out pages in AoS.
>>
knowing how the magic works isn't important as believing that it will,
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.