[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zootopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: zootopia0006.jpg (196KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
zootopia0006.jpg
196KB, 828x828px
How come only mammals get to live in Zootopia? Isn't that place supposed to be for everyone? What happened to the rest? Are they just excuses for the predators to keep their regular diet? Also is it possible that this is some post apocalypse world where mankind was wiped out and some biohazard turned other mammals into intelligent beings TMNT style?
>>
They didn't evolve the same way.
>>
>>87119763
Is even a children's movie too difficult for you to follow?
>>
Moral of the movie:
>we're different ,let's try to understand each other and get along.

Suuuuure ,definitely will work with rapefugees.
>>
>>87118749
Some avengers are legitmaitly scared of Frannk
>>
Zootopia would have been vastly improved with reptiles. Maybe they evolved on another continent and they can work them into a sequel. Birds would also be great, but I'm more interested in seeing alligators and turtles and ESPECIALLY snakes.

>>87121356
How did you even manage to do this?
>>
Birds, insects and reptillians are too primitive to evolve like mammals.
>>
>>87119763
Only mammals evolved you idiot.
>>
The real question is how racist are whales and dolphins?
>>
File: wally whale.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
wally whale.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>87122669
Sure.
>>
_ ____ __ ____ ___ ___
>>
>>87123557
__ ___
>>
File: toXb2bR.png (242KB, 769x946px) Image search: [Google]
toXb2bR.png
242KB, 769x946px
>>
>>87119763
I can see Reptiles and Birds playing into the sequel.

>>87122768
Dolphins and Sheep are the only evil species in the Zootopia world. Dolphins are the embodiment of pure evil.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.