[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magneto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: when.jpg (48KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
48KB, 700x465px
>decides to save someones life and not be a cunt for once
>entirely family is killed for it

kek

Can we stop with Mystique already and give Magneto more screentime again
>>
>>87116581
only if they give him back the helmet from First Class. seriously how do they finally get his helmet right and we only get it for barley one movie?
>>
>>87116620
oh and make his hair white. Fassbender is great as Magneto but can we make his hair white now so he looks more the part finally?
>>
File: 8669.jpg (81KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
8669.jpg
81KB, 1023x681px
>great writing
>great performance
>great design
>great development over the series
>faithful adaptation

Lol these things are insignificant against the power of the millennial audience
>>
>>87116696
Millenials hate J Law now, keep up Boomer
>>
>>87116713

That's really not accurate. The kiddies are getting tired of her shtick but that is a LONG way from not guaranteeing millions in tween bucks just by putting her face on a poster.

J Law will continue to be a draw for a long while
>>
>>87116581
I still want my "Magneto hunting Nazis in Brazil" movie.
>>
>>87116581
But he's the main character is half of them.
>>
>>87116581
Hi arc in AOP was awful. They shouldn't have given him a family and then killed them off for drama.

He should have been the one who lead the X-MEN to save prof. X instead of freaking mystique.
>>
>>87116995
why did mystique lead them and not scott or scott and jean

even sniktbub played by Huge Actman
would have made more sense
>>
>>87116995
They should have had Quicksilver reveal he was his son after his family died
>>
>>87117194
because J Law is big right now for some reason.
>>
File: 1458946109745.gif (343KB, 540x399px) Image search: [Google]
1458946109745.gif
343KB, 540x399px
>>87116581

>wanting cis scum patriarchy-based-fascist male to rule a team
>not rooting for strong independent proud and extremely competent female character

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT OP??
>>
>There was always a notion that we wanted Wolverine to be in the movie. We wanted to find a way to feature him in the film, partly because Bryan [Singer] and I love Hugh [Jackman] so much. We love the character, obviously, and he’s such a huge part of the franchise. There were a lot of iterations of how Wolverine would enter and exit the movie. There was a version when he was going to come in at the midpoint of the film and be like the drill sergeant for the kids and take over as their leader. And we felt like that stepped on Jen’s role in the movie and becoming their leader.

So the reason huge actman didnt lead was because it would "step on jens role"

what the fuck it makes alot more narrative sense they dont even say mystique but jen what the fuck I'm so fucking mad holy shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.