[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

excited for Legion /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (327KB, 974x595px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
327KB, 974x595px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3CP5wEjy4Q#t=17

Honestly looks like it could be the best comic book show ever made
>>
>>87115483
>Honestly looks like I made 1 cent making this post
Report all shillposts
>>
Considering its by the Fargo showrunner I expect it to be the only cape show to have any real personailty or style.
>>
>>87115483
this has great potential to be amazing. Love a lot of the cast
>>
>>87115483
Still Xavier's kid?
>>
>>87115616
They seem to be quite quiet on the topic right now. They've hinted at it but not outright confirmed it

>I don’t think you can tell that story without that element to it, so I will say you probably will [see that referenced in some way].
>Stevens, who plays the titular character, also noted that “there’s a wheelchair in the first scene.”
>>
>>87115483
so in other words they blow their entire load on the pilot and then will fail to follow it up on the rest of the season?
>>
No Ruth no watch.
>>
>absolutely hate Fox's treatment of the X-Men franchise outside of First Class
>this and Logan are the cape media I'm looking forward to most in the future

We'll get a proper X-Men universe one day but these'll do till then

>>87115715
Nah, Noah Hawleys typically pretty smart with his budget. I can't remember the kind of budget Fargo was running on but I'm pretty sure its really small and mostly spent on actors
>>
>>87115483
>I've seen half an episode but I can already tell that it is the second coming of christ and basically, you are fucking stupid CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW
I'm really looking forward to it, but come the fuck on now.
>>
>>87115483
I just noticed that Dan Stevens and Aubrey Plaza are in this - now I'm really interested! I just hope it's not quite as...whatever as Powers was.
>>
>>87115483
>best comic book show
That's not really that hard to do. All you need to do is either loosely adapt what's going on for tv, or go full in but focus on the characters and their interactuons as the defining trait and bam, you got it better than any other show out there. To many of the shows rely on petty drama or human retardation. Have the human drama fold out naturally and from natural human emotion and reactions.
>>
>>87115483
>headline doesn't even say if it's good, just tries to trash other shows
>>
>>87115483

>No tall as fuck hair
dropped
>>
File: 1476993899929.jpg (37KB, 486x328px) Image search: [Google]
1476993899929.jpg
37KB, 486x328px
>>87115483

Looks "Gotham" tier

aka shit
>>
>>87115483
>Legion
Literally who?
>>
On FX, that man who's working on Fargo is now working on this too, good cast.

Yeah everything seems to be in it's favor.
>>
>>87117163
>not liking Gotham

shit taste famlam
>>
>>87115483
X-Men > Rest of MU
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.