[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of Captain Canary /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: captain canary.jpg (200KB, 759x852px) Image search: [Google]
captain canary.jpg
200KB, 759x852px
she replaced Rip Hunter as the new captain of the Legends of Tomorrow team
>>
>>87114667
She's ok.
Her voice is fun, she sounds like she's always drunk.
But I'm afraid I like her only for the same reason I liked her in Arrow. She's mostly surrounded by shit characters and looks great in comparison.
>>
She's okay, though they should still get Rip back.
>>
>>87114667
Terrible.
Worst thing about LoT, desperately needs either something as bad as the Hawks to cover for her again or Cold back to make her slightly less shit.
>>
>>87114667
Getting real tired of the time travelling lesbian shtick.
>>
>>87115158
>Her voice is fun, she sounds like she's always drunk.

I interviewed her.

She IS always drunk.

I saw her in a con green room pounding beers at 10 AM.
>>
>>87116948
that's pretty hot
>>
>>87116948
Pics?
>>
Why is Heatwave even there?

He only agreed to save the timeline because his boyfriend Captain Cold convinced him to come along. Why is he still around?
>>
Rip Hunter made me want to kill myself ever ytime he opened his mouth, so I have no problem with this.

He was like Felicity if she was downright awful at her job.
>>
>>87117126
He is really the most out of place member on the team. Was really hoping he'd go back to being a Flash villain after the first season.
>>
>>87116948
bs
>>
>>87114667
Only saw the premier but if she wasn't screwing up the mission by fucking women she was screwing up the mission because she needs "revenge". She's on the edge of her only character trait being bi/mostly lesbian.
>>
>>87117887
Nope....she was snoggered the whole weekend. To her credit she was very nice & was trying to cope with fans asking comic geek questions which was out of her element but she never got bitchy, even backstage which I've seen other do.
>>
>>87118133
>she never got bitchy, even backstage which I've seen other do
who
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.