[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Danny just keep the ghosts in the thermos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Was watching episode 19 and they threw Vlad in the portal, but clearly Danny couldn't get out of the vacuum cleaner so why doesn't he just keep them in the thermos instead of putting them in the ghost zone when they always come back?
>>
>>87111300
I think the thermos gets full and he can't get another one.
>>
>>87111481
He could at least keep the especially dangerous ones in a thermos, or any of the other contraptions his parents made, like the vacuum cleaner thing.
>>
>>87111300
Well as the Ghost Jail episode showed Danny is pretty against actually imprisoning the ghosts. He just stops them and sends them home.
>>
Ghosts are people, too. And not all of them are evil.
>>
>>87112175
Except none of them were ever people, this is canon
>>
>>87112193
By people, we obviously mean they are sentient beings who deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
>>
>>87112193
Didn't that Egyptian one have a backstory for how she died?
>>
>>87112248
Yeah, so did Ember and the Dairy King. I don't know how that retcon is supposed to make any sense.
>>
>>87112248
they never "died", they retconned the whole dead people thing towards the end of the show
>>
>>87112193
>>87112248
people take what Butch means out of proportion, this follows Ghostbuster rules not supernatural spooks rules

>>87111300
this is such a specefic question, it probably get full, and or ghosts cant be contained forever, it could also need a bettery charge

why does this urk you so much?
>>
File: 1467712398381.png (46KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467712398381.png
46KB, 200x400px
>>87112193
>>87112275
>The definition of a ghost is the spirit or apparition of a dead individual
>They retcon ghosts being dead people
>>
>>87112275
I don't remember this
>>
>>87112261
>>87112308
it was never retconned, people take out of proportion some quote he said in an interview where he said they were "more like creatures from another dimenson", the show established most of them as dead people its pretty much a given that they are ghost but not in a supernatural sense and range from the dead to eldrich beings to whatever the fuck they want

in the show Maddies calls ghosts,
"odd manifestation of ectoplasmic energy and post-human consciousness"

>>87112345
the show never did just some quote from an interview taken out of propionate
>>
>>87112373
It should be noted that the quote is from the very first episode.
>>
>>87112248
A better question is why he didn't just use Desiree to wish ghosts good, it was shown a few times she compulsivly grants wishes even if they'd harm her
Hell just wishing Desiree good/an ally would give them a major heavy hitter
>>
>>87111300
I want danny to get trapped in his moms thermos
>>
>>87112479
And then what?
And why did you need to specify his mom's thermos?
>>
>>87112507
He has some kind of fetish. Best to ignore him.
>>
>>87112518
I want to know if it's my kind of fetish though
>>
>>87112518
Does everyone on here have some kind of fetish?

How long have you had them for?
>>
>>87112580
>Does everyone on here have some kind of fetish?
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>87111587
He kept Dark Danny in the Thermos

He also didn't mind imprisoning Pariah Dark in his coffin again
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.