[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so Sausage Party BDrips are up on Torrent sites now, What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: brenda.jpg (47KB, 456x533px) Image search: [Google]
brenda.jpg
47KB, 456x533px
so Sausage Party BDrips are up on Torrent sites now, What did you /co/mrades think?

would you a bun?
>>
it was glorious!
Can't wait for the sequel
>>
Still a ripoff.
Fucking thing is a 5 minute joke spread out for an hour and a half.
It's all the same fucking retard humor of "DUDE WEED! LMAO! AND DICK JOKES! HURR HURR HURR!"
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>87107501
It's a shit movie.
>>
>>87107663
episode 3 of John K's Ripping Friends.
>>
>That bit where the douche is chasing them and the bun gets stuck in a crevice because her ass is too fat
>the other characters are mocking her for being a fatass while trying to pull her out
>the taco even calls her the Spanish word for fat girl

Despite being a /d/eviant I genuinely did not expect to get hard during this movie. I was pleasantly surprised.

Orgy scene was pretty dumb and tryhard though.
>>
>>87107501
Saw it in theatre a month ago. A 10/10 movie for me, I laughed like hell. Corny and weird, but fun
>>
>>87107501
she doesn't even look like a bun.
>>
>>87107643
wat
>>
>I'M A SAUSAGE AND I'M IN LOVE WITH ATHEISM.

That's it. That's the movie.

Oh, and also Rogan manages to throw some autistic self-insert bullshit in at a the very end.
>>
I'd the Twinkie
>>
>>87107643
So what exactly initiates the food orgy anyway? I never got any context.
>>
>>87110571
they rebel against the humans and killed them all, which left them to ask what the fuck to they go from there.

so they have an orgy.
>>
>>87108329
The orgy scene got me hard but it was from thinking of Selma Hayek recording this and being embarrassed
>>
>>87110663
Also this mustard was hot
>>
Hey, remember when everyone swore this movie would become the biggest thing ever and would usher in a new age of mature animation?
>>
It was well made
>>
>>87112415
Did /co/ literally only think it would be hot shit because it had a 95+ on RT?
>>
>>87112415
Remember the last time an R-rated animated movie made over five times it's budget at the box office and got a sequel?
>>
>>87113480
/co/ thought it was hot garbage from the first trailer. Nobody liked this movie and all suspicions were confirmed that it was going to be a single gag stretched out for an hour
>>
>>87107501
Haven't watched it. I didn't like the trailer because I'm not a 14 year old stoner.
>>
File: Madotsuki drinking grape juice.jpg (422KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki drinking grape juice.jpg
422KB, 700x800px
>food orgy
Just why.
>>
>>87114390
Probably a DCfag butthurt that an R-Rated animated comedy managed to bite into SS profit
>>
>>87112415
>budget $19 million
>Box Office $133.2 million
Considering it's the only R rated animated feature to make bank? Yeah it's a milestone going in the history books
>>
>>87112415
it's been out since 2 months, how the fuck do you expect to see changes already?
>>
>>87116789
>two months
>BDRip available already

wait, what
how the fuck did that happen
>>
>>87115150
Not when you know the abuse of the people that made the film.

Budget would have been about four times that has people not been cheated.
>>
>>87107643
Not gonna happen. Sony Japan likely would not allow it.
>>
>>87116816
Sony isn't going to push this hard in the home release. Ghostbusters "Answer the Call" is already a shambling mess they don't want to deal with.

Best to lay low until Homecoming is out and then ride Disney Coattails.
>>
>>87112415
/co/ was pissing it's pants from getting so mad, what are you talking about?
>>
>>87115076
>it's a random thread becomes a another company wars episode
>>
File: oscars.jpg (315KB, 1500x1079px) Image search: [Google]
oscars.jpg
315KB, 1500x1079px
>>87107643
Can't wait for the Oscar.
>>
>>87114963
shock?
>>
I gonna say what we are all thinking. When are we gonna get a noncamrip webm of the orgy?
>>
>>87107501

>What did you /co/mrades think?

We are called /co/mblrinas now. How I felt about this movie is how I felt when I saw the trailer many months ago. It feels like your typical Rogan film in animated form. Just watch This is the End and Superbad. They are much better Rogan films.
>>
It was alright. Could've been a lot shorter though, dragged on a bit I thought.

Not quite as funny as Foodfight!
>>
>>87118967
>dragged on a bit
you think so? all my friends I went to watch it with felt it was too fast paced, it didn't even feel like an hour to them
>>
>>87107501
Watched it on a streamed video cam rip.
It sucked balls. Chuckled once at the scene where the druggy's head fell out of the vent. That's it.

I'm not a huge Rogan fan, but I really enjoyed This Is the End and Superbad and Pineapple Express. This movie was just shit. ERMAGERD ATHEISM AND WEED, LMAO
>>
>>87107501
Everyday we keep getting further from gods light
>>
File: Douche.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Douche.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>87107501
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Douche is the best /co/ movie villain I've seen this year. His rivalry with Frank was more believable than BvS and Civil War, senpai.
>>
>>87119227
>>
>>87119243
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.