[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show© episodes 27-29 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

File: Peabody TMPASS.jpg (22KB, 299x408px) Image search: [Google]
Peabody TMPASS.jpg
22KB, 299x408px
Greetings, humans from an alternate universe, my name is Mr. Peabody and if I'm correct which I mostly am about, the next 13 adventures of my show are about to hit some streaming service called Netflix tommorow (guess you need the net to watch the flix). I'm communicating to you trans dimensional inhabitants through a device I created called The Cable of Zeus. When you last saw me, Sherman and I were falling to our unfortunate demises thanks to our unfortunate messing of time. Thankfully though, things have gotten so much better since then (although I wish somewhat that this was secret to you for suspense reasons) and I'm proud of many of the achievement I've gone through since you last saw me. Unfortunately, due to absurd copyright laws, I can't tell you the names of any of my recent exploits except for two that got leaked by this British Board of Film Classification of yours. Those two episodes that have been leaked in your dimension are called Super Sherman/Ada Lovelace, the sixth episode of the season and Jump the Whale Shark/Frederic Bartholdi, the ninth episode of the season. Thankfully though, I've been able to influence my interdenominational friends to reveal the descriptions of many episodes about to air.

Descriptons:
>Sherman and I meet our alter egos and defeat Cyborg Hughes (the season premiere)
>a slippery mouse invades our penthouse
>My dear boy finally falls in love (even if I think he did once with a girl beforehand named Penny)
>Sherman and I switch bodies (can't say if we switch voices too)
>Neighbors invade our penthouse for the dozenth time
>a meteor hits the show (wonder if it has to do with Super Sherman)
>A full blown forest with woodland creatures invades the show
>We get caught in a massive storm flood
>Sherman and I become hideous monsters (cough* cough* halloween special cough*)
>We discover a rival talk show, one that probably created thread >>87105284
>>
>>87106980
Just think about how good it would feel to shove your dick up his asshole while he moans and licks your chest.
>>
File: Halloween night.jpg (44KB, 341x373px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween night.jpg
44KB, 341x373px
>>87106980
Here are some clips I've found surrounding the hi jinks you will be able to see very soon:
http://www.kidzworld.com/article/30377-the-mr-peabody-and-sherman-show-season-3-exclusive-clip (why does it always have to be KidzWorld of all sites that releases clips of our show here)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cccv-dqRFmc (I always wondered why my alter ego self never just used the WABAC to return to the present)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jru-dRPI-cY

I'm going to spend the next few replies of mine posting and making witty remarks to some of the photos of my exploits thus released starting with this one.

As I said, we're did Halloween on this show and you probably know we became the true elephants of the room.
>>
File: 1460145945751.png (283KB, 476x501px) Image search: [Google]
1460145945751.png
283KB, 476x501px
>>87106980
I'm kind of sad they didn't turn Shelby into a recurring character. She was kooky.
>>
File: Definately not Hobson.jpg (64KB, 869x487px) Image search: [Google]
Definately not Hobson.jpg
64KB, 869x487px
>>87107151
Why does he look so much like Mr. Hobson. I don't know but he has certainly a striking apperance.
>>
File: Wrestling Match.png (349KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling Match.png
349KB, 500x500px
>>87107335
Why does Sherman keep wanting me to fight against big guys (or am I the child here, tune in to find out)? At least his knees seem fragile enough that he wouldn't cause any "centralized" disasters around here.
>>
>>87107207
She was also a disgusting mono-tooth
>>
File: Summer in the Fall.png (298KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Summer in the Fall.png
298KB, 480x480px
>>87107421
When celebrating national Dog Day, all Dreamworks could do was show me out in a summer coat.

>>87107207
I know its you Shelby and I know you want to follow me everywhere. Thing is, this is an image board only meant for mature, pun making adults like me.

TLDR: MODS!
>>
File: 038092384.png (123KB, 483x216px) Image search: [Google]
038092384.png
123KB, 483x216px
>>87106980
Holy shit a talking dog
>>
File: See you tommorow.jpg (54KB, 1241x649px) Image search: [Google]
See you tommorow.jpg
54KB, 1241x649px
>>87107531
I can sense you are using a similar device as I am using to communicate with this universe's internet. To reply to your answer yes; in fact, our universe has plenty of talking animals although I seem to be the only one who still exists in my present. What would be your name, kind gentlemen.

Anyways, after you reply, good night. I need plenty of rest for tommorow's tasks including that of watching reruns of my talk show and chatting on this board some more.
>>
File: WnQwwDr.jpg (204KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
WnQwwDr.jpg
204KB, 816x816px
>>87107827
It's still talking.

Holy fuck I'm scared /co/
>>
File: pea1.png (2MB, 1019x761px) Image search: [Google]
pea1.png
2MB, 1019x761px
Marvelous, Sherman! My time machine worked.
>>
FUCKING FINALLY
>>
Has Christine appeared at all since the first batch of episodes?
>>
>>87108009
Yes but she hasn't gotten anything more than a minor role since Favors for Christine.
>>
>>87106980
gid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.