[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this still the best thing to come from Scooby Doo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Scooby_Zombie_Island_58.jpg (61KB, 322x475px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby_Zombie_Island_58.jpg
61KB, 322x475px
Is this still the best thing to come from Scooby Doo?
>>
>>87106764
that or Mystery INC
>>
Curse of the Speed Demon is.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 259x383px
>>87106764
No
>>
I'm going to say no, just because I want to delay the inevitable hype-backlash when millennials finally get sick of 90s kids going on and on about how "Zombie Island is the fucking GOAT end of discussion".
>>
>>87106954
I've already seen a little of that from people that say Mystery Inc is the best.

I think Mystery Inc is a very close second myself.
>>
>>87106764
That's not Cyber Chase

>>87106851
Great, but was missing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QepaSw6w5bs
>>
>>87106954
Millennials are 90s kids

And some 80s, and some 00s too
>>
If you give it a chance, Be Cool is pretty good.
>>
>>87109373
Sell me on it
>>
>>87108874
I like to think of them as born between Return of the Jedi and 9/11
>>
>>87109463
Be Cool does not shy away from "Scooby cliches", it embraces them, it spins them, it's having fun with them.

All members of the gang have characterization that is both true to Where Are, yet they keep adding up on it, usually concentrating on different characters each episode.

And it's funny! I mean I've never seen a Scooby-Doo show that actually made me kek. And I've seen 'em all.

They play their plots straight, but throw in some hilarious twists from time to time.

I did not enjoy Mystery Inc at all, so feel free to consider me a shittasteplebfag
>>
best movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfxswG_z2Jo
>>
>>87106802
the new avatar series is looking good
>>
>>87106764
Mystery Inc. was pretty badass considering all the "metaness" doesn't ruin it for you.
>>
File: Triple H vs Inferno.webm (3MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
Triple H vs Inferno.webm
3MB, 712x400px
>>87109705
Good stuff man.
>>
>>87106764

I watched Cyber Chase but it never gave me the same great feeling I got from Zombie Island, so I'm going with Zombie Island.
>>
>>87106851
I genuinely love this movie
>>
>>87109664

Yeah I wasn't able to get into Mystery Inc either, I still kinda want to try and watch all of it but it actually felt plain to me. I also really didn't like its version of Velma.
>>
>>87106764
Yes
>>
Yes and even if it wasn't good it would be goat because of the TERROR TIME AGAIN song
>>
>>87113532
Terror Time was GOAT, but this one was really underrated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeEcs_YCd84
>>
>>87109704
hi pan
>>
>>87110469
Me too
>>
>>87106764
For straightforward, quality scooby doo yes.

Mystery Inc is a better product, but a lot of that comes from how meta it is, and it gets really non traditional. It's really really good, but if you want some Scooby Doo, it's not necesarily what you'd want.
>>
I gotta go with Cyber Chase OP. That shit was great
>>
>>87108858
>Great, but was missing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QepaSw6w5bs [Embed]

What the Hell?

That was really fuckin cool. Why didn't they use it in the actual movie? hey clearly put a lot of time and money into it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.