[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man suits you want in the new game!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

File: grim hunt spider-man suit.png (182KB, 318x323px) Image search: [Google]
grim hunt spider-man suit.png
182KB, 318x323px
I see the last stand get love, but never this one. I love this suit.
>>
File: grim hunt spider-man.jpg (1MB, 2560x1958px) Image search: [Google]
grim hunt spider-man.jpg
1MB, 2560x1958px
>>87105113
source
It'd be cool if they let you customize the suit. Like, change the eye and spider size, increase or decrease the saturation and brightness of the colors. The stealth suit would look fucking GOAT on the ps4 I think, and so would the spider-armor MK. I
>>
>>87105113
that is just weird
>>87105221
dude, how cool would a blank-slate open-world spider-man game be? you just decide what kind of spidey you're going to be.. from squeaky clean to anti-hero to maybe even menace! just because thievery missions as spider-man would be too fun.
design your own costume, have an age and race slider, make your choice between MJ, Gwen, or Felicia.. villains could be talked to and negotiated with and that would guide what kind of people they ended up being as well..
>captcha: CALLE Bury
okay this is just getting goofy now, captcha.
>>
>>87105818
stop making me want things that are never going to happen. I get enough of that shit in real life, keep it away
>>
>>87105113
Thought it was Red Hood
>>
>>87106218
yeah sorry. but that's all we have anymore. nothing will ever be good again, and technology and other factors like that will keep getting better just to taunt us with how much better shit could be.
>>
File: kaine (3).jpg (112KB, 506x782px)
kaine (3).jpg
112KB, 506x782px
As long as I have the Black suit, Kaine's and Last Stand, I'll take anything else. Ben Reilly, too.
>>
File: spidey-240x300.png (64KB, 240x300px)
spidey-240x300.png
64KB, 240x300px
>>87105113
the classic damn suit.
>>
I wish Spiderman tamed the symbiote instead of ditching it.
>>
Anything that isn't that awful new costume.
>>
>>87106250
Nah, it's like a more stealthy version of the last stand suit. I think it's awesome, but next to no one knows about it.

>>87106363
The black suit too, but not Beenox's version of it that has rises in the eyepieces.

Also, Assassin and Kaine would be good too, but only if they added the changes in musculature.
>>
File: scarlet-spider-ben-reilly.png (1MB, 4077x6130px) Image search: [Google]
scarlet-spider-ben-reilly.png
1MB, 4077x6130px
>>
>>87105113
this one grew on me
>>
>>87106884
Shattered Dimensions had a shit selections of suits. Best thing about EoT was that the costumes and Keaton's CEO voice.

That suit is just everywhere, though. It's like someone laced neon wire into his costume, the colors are so eye-catching. And it's supposed to be a suit made for stealth?
>>
>>87105113
The one suit that's never been featured in a game before.
>>
File: 923145-scarlet_spider__iii_.jpg (218KB, 905x1161px) Image search: [Google]
923145-scarlet_spider__iii_.jpg
218KB, 905x1161px
if we get any playable spider-girl/woman I want this suit unlockable for them
>>
File: 1407548028597.jpg (1MB, 8037x2036px) Image search: [Google]
1407548028597.jpg
1MB, 8037x2036px
>>87105818
Sorta reminds me web of shadows.
>>
>>87107091
>you get the spider-girl/women costumes but they're just aesthetic changes.
>You still play as spider-man, but with a girl's body
S-Shit nigga...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.