[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look Ma! I did it again. Shithumans vs Muggas Dawn of Variants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>How Marvel Will Increase Orders For Inhumans Vs X-Men Party Promotions

>How can retailers qualify for the Inhumans Vs X-Men “party” promotions? And what will they get?

>Here’s the skinny.

>They must order IVX #1 at 300% of their orders for Extraordinary X-Men #11.

>Those who do can then order as many copies the IVX #1 Zdarsky Deadpool Party Variant (now without Deadpool). And will receive a free copy of the IVX #1 Zdarsky Deadpool Party Sketch Variant.

>They can order as many copies of the IVX 1 Christopher Action Figure Variant, the IVX 1 Santiago Hip-Hop Variant, IVX #1 Del Mundo Black Panther 50th Anniversary Variant and the IVX #1 Blank Variant.

>They can also order two copies of the IVX #1 Prem. Variant.

>They will get a free bundle of 100 postcards ahead of sale to promote the comic.

>100 Postcards
>Competition=OBLITERATED

>Sauce:You know where it is.
>>
File: IVX_1_Cho_Variant-600x906.jpg (119KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
IVX_1_Cho_Variant-600x906.jpg
119KB, 600x906px
>They will get a free bundle of 20 lithographs.

>They will get 25 Marvel 2017 calendars.

>They will get 1:50 IVX 1 Rocafort Variants

>They can also order the Michael Cho, Dodson Inhumans and Syef X-Men variants, as may as they wish.

>If they push their orders to 350% of Extraordinary X-Men #11, they will get an extra 15% discount off your total invoiced quantity of IVX #1 for all orders received by the FOC. 10% for 300%. 5% for 350%.

>So… who’s in?
>>
Good writing is not among these options, so go fuck yourself Marvel. You and your AVX II, CWII and all your awful hero vs hero garbage event. And keep your marketing gimmicks for those poor people that will read your books.
>>
>>87102395
I bet there's going to be collectors cards too fuck this shit.
>>
fuck distributors, right?
>>
Why are they fighting?
>>
>>87102863
Something about mutant killing farts.
>>
>>87102395
>>87102340
Sounds like a pretty hard attempt to pad out numbers by Marvel.
>>
This is increasingly sad. Do retailers actually do this shit? Is it actually a good investment? This comes off like a carny talking up a mark.
>>
>>87102903
Okay.

Okay.

Oh Kay
>>
>>87102956
The bigger ones definitely do. And there are enough neckbeards that will pay absurd prices for variants that it is worth it sometimes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.