[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Lets take a supporting character from Jimmy Neutron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Planet Sheen.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Planet Sheen.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
Hey guys. Lets take a supporting character from Jimmy Neutron and make him the main character. This show will last a long time!

The show only had 26 episodes.
>>
File: svsfdvgs.gif (4MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
svsfdvgs.gif
4MB, 480x268px
In hindsight OP even then that sounds way too generous I expected this to get wrapped up in 13 seasons

Then again CGi that terrible must cost them next to nothing and the animation was probably outsourced to India.
>>
>>87102029
Carl County didn't rate as well with test audiences.
>>
>>87102029
So glad this failed, I thought it was horrible, and I have nothing but fond memories of the original Jimmy Neutron
>>
File: 1468120840413.jpg (8KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1468120840413.jpg
8KB, 284x339px
>>87102351
> could've had Skeet the Neet
> spin off in which Skeet get's fired, becomes a neet, and goes through severe depression
> Throughout the series Skeet would slowly find the strength to live and improve himself
instead we got sheen. It's not fair
>>
>>87102196
Do you have a name for that gif? That's some smooth editing.
>>
>>87105484

It's from Greenpeace official channel

How come animators will work for them but not for me
>>
It's just like The Cleveland Show, down to the theme song being the best part.
>>
>"Every channel has the same stupid show: "Intruders on level three." It won't last two seasons"
>>
>>87102029
The one thing I liked was the Carl expy, who was better than the original, and the king, who was hilarious.

Rest of the show was bad.
>>
>>87106145
Part of me wonders why they didn't just use Carl and name the show after both of them, though
>>
Sheen died on that planet in 2013
>>
File: Carl World.png (213KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
Carl World.png
213KB, 500x398px
>Make a spinoff with Sheen, but still attempt to keep some semblance of the original trio's personalities, just with Sheen as the leader, while making them fit the aesthetic of the new setting
>Jimmy is now a chimp who got lost in space; is the intelligent one, but has a design unique from Jimmy's, has a backstory and personality unique to the show, and serves as an antithesis to Sheen
>Carl is just Carl but with alien parts
>>
It's kinda fucked Jimmy never went after him.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>87102029
Too bad there was never a season 2.
Sam would takeover the planet and the show would of been retitled Planet Sam. >YEH
>>
File: canon.jpg (33KB, 760x115px) Image search: [Google]
canon.jpg
33KB, 760x115px
People don't actually care about Jimmy Newtron canon, right? Right?
>>
>>87102460
How did the original show end?

I remember them having a lot of fun with the TV movies before it seemed to stop airing.
>>
>>87105551
Hey, so long as their checks don't bonce, money's money and all that.
>>
I've only seen maybe three episodes of this show.
But the first episode I saw had klaatu barada nikto joke in it so I can't completely hate it.
>>
>>87107764
He had a few backup friends on standby by that point.
>>
>>87102029
this show was like a fucking fever dream
>>
>>87105551
ill work for you anon
>>
>>87102029
So it did just as good as DC's young justice?
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2012-12-01-11h31m26s90.png (227KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2012-12-01-11h31m26s90.png
227KB, 640x480px
>>87102029

It sucked. I wish there was a Planet Hugh.
>>
>>87105589
They made Cleveland Peter Griffin 2
Goes to show Seth has 0 fucking talent, even the dike a dozen family guy clones managed to be different enough not to get people confused
>>
>>87107764
That's the joke
Honestly this show could have been good if it was self aware
Like have seen constantly wonder why nobody comes rescue him followed bh a cutaway gag of a different character saying ok its time to rescue sheen and get distracted by something really dumb because they don't really give a shit
>>
>>87109125
With Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3
>>
>>87113686
The Cleveland Show did improve in it's last two seasons.
>>
>>87113686
Seth had nothing to do with that show (other than voicing the bear in the early seasons), all he did was grant Mike Henry permission to do it

That being said, >>87114725 I agree that once the show tried to develop its own sense of humor and stopped relying on cutaways and basking in Family Guy's shadow, it actually began to be pretty entertaining, to a respectable point in my opinion. I don't really consider it a guilty pleasure because a lot of the comedy from it just feels pretty genuine.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.