[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"lost" episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: The_Bettys_are_Candace's_fans[1].jpg (141KB, 1028x578px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bettys_are_Candace's_fans[1].jpg
141KB, 1028x578px
Does this happen to anyone else? You're binge watching a show online, the way us adults do now, instead of just one a day on TV like we used to.. and you come across an episode you've legitimately never seen before. Never heard reference to. Never had any idea it fucking existed. you wonder if it got banned or something, because you thought you'd seen every episode a dozen times, you enjoyed watching it in reruns and everything.
sometimes it's that whenever you'd see it in the channel guide, you thought it was a different one, so you intentionally skipped out
other times it's just that they had a hundred fucking episodes so it was kind of easy by law of averages to miss out
either way it's fucking WEIRD seeing it years later

Pic related is one for me. others include
>that batman episode where ra's tries to steal power from a straight-up undead mummy
>the beast wars episode with the fucked up retard transformer that they want to euthanize
>that homestar cartoon where they play kickball
>>
I remember finding out about the spongebob valentine episode a couple years ago and feeling totally mind fucked.
>>
>>87101748
I caught The Paper once as a kid and wondered why I never saw it again. It wasn't until years later that I found out why.
>>
>>87101778
zat a banned one?
>>
There was a Bob's burgers episode I never saw when I was bingeing it about a month ago. I was shocked that I didn't see it before. It was the one with Tina working at the Senior citizen center and them pretending Bob was the admiral.

It was a nice surprise though
>>
Most of the late Foster's episodes.
>>
>>87102113
No, it was just paired with the Valentine's Day episode, so neither of them would air outside of the two weeks leading up to the holiday.
>>
>>87102427
ah right. yeah that'll do it.
>>
>>87101748
>>87101778
I never saw that episode with Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward on the Flying Dutchman's ship. When it came on I remember thinking "What the hell, for Zombie Spongebob this is actually pretty good... wait a minute, this IS as good as classic Spongebob, what the fuck?" I also never saw the start of Squirrel Jokes, but that was more just pure accident.
>>
>>87101719
I remember watching this Cartoon on Cartoon Network like back in the 2000's. It only aired once but I remember it was about a bear who was confused because he didn't who he was or what he was.
He didn't feel he was a bear so he went living with the humans but humans tell him ''no you are not a man you are a bear go back with your group'', so he decides to return to the forest and one bear tell him ''what are you doing here? You are not a bear, you don't belong here'' (That part made me think and made me cry).
>>
>>87101719
I remember seeing an episode of rugrats where Stu and Grandpa forget Tommy on a road side motel, I only saw it once on my aunt house on a channel that I didn't have at my house. Even after years of reruns that episode is still a mistery to me.
>>
>>87106203
that sounds familiar
>>
>>87106236
Well Tommy is left behind by his neglectful parents is pretty much half of the episodes of the early seasons.
It might be my fuzzy memory but if I remember correctly the animation was kind of weird like the firts season when they looked ugly even by Klasky Csupo standard.
>>
>>87101778
That episode and the one with Neptune that went with the April Fools episode. I don't get why they didn't just pair those episodes together for reruns.

>>87106198
Was this the cartoon you saw?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6_rj7XYCY
>>
>>87101719
This happens to me with King of the Hill still. It's been leading the Adult Swim lineup for like over SIX years now, and there's still episodes that I haven't seen.
>>
File: 461393315.png (221KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
461393315.png
221KB, 500x375px
>>87101719
There's no way to prove this sort of thing because it's not like I actively kept a record, but it really felt like my local Fox channel would never or extremely rarely play certain Simpsons episodes, for no particular reason, while others would show up in the rotation a lot. Not even controversial ones or episodes associated with a holiday or anything, just random episodes that would seem to be skipped every time.

As a kid I must have watched Simpsons in syndication every day for like 2 or 3 years, and never saw the episode containing pic related until about a decade later, when I looked it up and watched it online. I'd always wonder where that clip was from when it appeared in one of the clipshows.
>>
File: Mfw will watch this again.jpg (60KB, 557x670px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw will watch this again.jpg
60KB, 557x670px
>>87106456
YES!!!
THANK YOU BASED ANON
I think I'll watch it again.
>>
>>87106786
I remember as a kid not understanding how syndication worked, and being upset that newer episodes didnt enter the rerun rotation very quickly.. i'd be eager to see them again because they were fresher
then over time.. i just stopped caring about newer ones.. until soon i wished theyd get OUT of circulation
>>
File: bears.jpg (110KB, 530x650px) Image search: [Google]
bears.jpg
110KB, 530x650px
>>87106456
>>
>>87106923
>Cello fiddles while Rome bears
>>
File: IMG_6609.png (57KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6609.png
57KB, 250x188px
Not really an episode, but I spent many years trying to remember a short that aired between commercials, the only thing I remembered about it was that it ended with Wilt from Fosters Home waking up from a dream where he was Grim from Billy and Mandy.

I just found it like 5 minutes before posting this
https://youtu.be/gZZplinCRwI
>>
>>87106203
>>87106236
>>87106389

This sounds like one of those shitty "hyper realism everyone is a demon" creepy pastas

Does anyone know which episode it is exactly?
>>
>the beast wars episode with the fucked up retard transformer that they want to euthanize
the only memorable episode
>>
>>87107210
sorry, but Rhinox Farts is the best episode and always will be.
>>
South park did the opposite of this with me. I kept on thinking there were more episodes, from the early years, because there just didn't seem to be enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (434KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434KB, 960x1440px
Not a lost episode, but a part of a movie. May count as the Mandela effect

During the scene where Ozzy and Drix pop the zit, I remember the ending of that scene having a more somber tone. Instead of Thrax hanging from one of the flaps, I remember Ozzy hanging, panting and looking down at the snow covered city. This gave a feeling of "Oh shit, I'm in trouble" which lead into the scene with the mayor in the police office

This isn't creepypasta, this is my honest to god memory of what happened. Of course, it turns out my memory was wrong, but then, the human mind is not perfect
>>
>>87106786
>it really felt like my local Fox channel would never or extremely rarely play certain Simpsons episodes, for no particular reason, while others would show up in the rotation a lot.

>Jimmy Neutron Egypt episode

JUST
>>
>>87106786
The same thing happens with other shows

As a kid, I remember seeing the "Dumped" episode of SpongeBob all the goddamn time, to the point where I got sick of it
>>
>>87109736
Sometimes scenes do change though. I remembered the Spongebob gasoline gag and was confused when it got skipped over, and it was actually just censored. It's difficult to tell when your mind is playing tricks on you. I had a VHS for an episode of Yugioh where Yugi's lifepoints go down to 50, but when that episode was played on TV it went down to 100 instead. No idea why.
>>
>>87110132
>As a kid, I remember seeing the "Dumped" episode of SpongeBob all the goddamn time, to the point where I got sick of it
For me, it was MuscleBob BuffPants. Had that entire episode memorized.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 540x360px
>>87110134
Alright, here's a cut scene that I know for a fact exists, but it wasn't very interesting

Remember the show Catscratch? This scene was in "Scaredy Cat", the Halloween episode with the aliens.

At the scene where they're in space, Gordon talks to his brothers about how evil has come to cocoon them on Halloween. While this is happening, a small, boxed frame of Hovis dressed up as a rabbit (this is a still shot from another episode) pops up for a few seconds. It's really odd and random; I'm guessing someone on the crew accidentally spliced a part from one episode into another.

I saw this part back when I saw the episode on TurboNick in 2005. However, when I saw a Mega.nz rip taken from Nicktoons Network, it wasn't there. Maybe they scrubbed it out later airings.

Here's proof that it exists:
http://www.tv.com/shows/catscratch/forums/subliminal-message-in-scaredy-cat-20036-199391/
>>
>>87101719
I used to save DVR recordings of fairly oddparents episodes because I was shocked to here the show was still running. I think the ones I've saved were episodes after the first crossover with Jimmy Neutron and before they had the stupid baby I have no idea if those episodes held up at all. One was about this stepford wives thing where everyone was obsessed about milk and the other was this whole thing about a fairy mafia.
>>
>>87110274
Those episodes are pretty lame. Nowadays, people say Poof caused the downfall of the show, but I distinctly remember people saying the same about those s4-5 episodes when they were airing

"It's a Wishful life" and "Timmys 2D House of Horror" are considered among the worst in the series
>>
>>87110265
That one sounds like an error that happened during the broadcast. It happens occasionally.
>>
File: o gawd cn is killing u.jpg (201KB, 853x936px) Image search: [Google]
o gawd cn is killing u.jpg
201KB, 853x936px
>>87110396
off topic, but would pic related be on CN's, the TV company, or the Crew's fault?
>>
>>87110509
In that situation, they somehow aired an unfinished version of the episode by mistake. I'm going to assume the network was given the wrong copy of the episode and no one noticed until it was too late.
>>
>>87110320
some of us hated it from the beginning but watched it anyway because eh, decent gags. it was basically family guy for kids.. no big surprise it turns out they have crew in common
>>
>>87110509
oh shit, I remember that
>>87110811
wait, is that an official statement? because it seems more plausible to me it was a video glitch. I would think that in this day and age of digital art and coloring, there would be no 'unfinished versions where the colors are all wrong'. they color by eyedropping. there's no camera errors to do this, they would have to have a computer error
>>
>>87110970
in this case it would seem to be the saturation cranked up, but i remember other flickering artifacts
>>
I somehow ended up watching all the PPG episodes except for the gnome episode. It took me about a year before I ended up watching it. Interestingly enough, it was an episode that never aired in the US because of epilepsy or some shit.
>>
>>87111299
there's like 10 theories about why that didnt air
all i know is it was godawful
>>
>>87111299
Actually, didn't it air in the U.S. during that 10th anniversary thing they did?
>>
>>87106456
That was a nice cartoon but also disappointing, I was hoping it'd turn out he actually WAS a man who needs a shave and wears a fur coat. But, you know, he still acts like a bear.
>>
>>87101719
>that KOTH episode where dale's father appears
maybe i just have awful timing when watching that show
>>
>>
>>87101719

Krazy Kripples episode of south park, the simpsons episode where bart has to be friends with ralph.
>>
A episode of Archer where Archer and Ciril are in a jet plane? I've never seen it but heard all about it and for the life of me can never find it on netflix
>>
>>87112983
You mean fighter plane? Yeah I've never seen it either
>>
File: 1234023903634.jpg (25KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1234023903634.jpg
25KB, 512x384px
I never wanted to speak of this OP, but I'll take this as a sign that I should. Those of you familiar with certain... theories will immediately recognize my intent. I also have no qualms about being mocked or ridiculed. Jimmies are unrustled.

I am a fan of the PPG and Billy & Mandy. Years ago I had rips of both, with B&M being a TV rip while the PPG's were the 10th anniversary DVD boxset rips. I watched both shows (PPG especially) many, many times. Following the purchase of a new machine and due to various tech stuff/laziness, I downloaded both again. I'm absolutely certain that the PPG rip was the same torrent from the same guy I d/l'd it initially. Don't ask who it was because this too was at least two years ago. Point is, there were episodes of the PPG I've never seen before, and the same goes for Billy and Mandy. I must stress that I absolutely love both and have watched these shows innumerable times. For years. It is impossible that there were episodes I haven't seen.

This was before I was aware of the mandela effect.

To make matters even more batshit just a week ago I had to reinstall my OS, fucked around with Linux and shit, and ended up wiping my whole hard drive. Yadda yadda, rebuilding #34 gallery. Relying on paheal. See pics I've never seen before. The pics have been uploaded way back in 2011, and again it is impossible for me to have missed them.

I'll leave it at that.
>>
On the lead up to Sozins comet they aired the entire avatar series on Nick in my country, well every episode except the first two episodes of Sozins comet that is. For so long I thought the main issue people had with the Lion turtle was that they went straight from the fire island players to Aang waking up on the turtles back.
>>
>>87113064
lay off the drugs ya crazy croatian
>>
>>87101719
I used to watch Spongebob all the time especially when the first three seasons were still airing new episodes, yet there's an episode called "Imitation Krabs" from season 2 that I've never seen.
>>
There was this one episode, I think I'd bully and Mandy (maybe a special?) Where from, Billy, Mandy, and joss del gado are fighting all the people from that Hector con carne guys team, but then they all are a slice of our and started singing, and someone was like "What was in that pie?"

Never had any luck finding it. I only saw it once
>>
File: latest-7.png (165KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
latest-7.png
165KB, 333x250px
>>87101719
For me it was Avatar. Never saw the episode The Puppetmaster the first time around. For the longest time I kept wondering how Katara even learned of blood bending.
>>
You know that Flintstones episode with the Alfred Hitchcock parody?

Is there a version of that episode with music and sound effects? Boomerang UK only plays a version without those.
>>
>>87101719
The reason you missed out on that PnF episode is because I think they stopped airing due to some issues with a real band named The Bettys.
>>
That live action special that aired between Who Shot Mr. Burns? parts 1 and 2.
>>
>>87107187
I swear under oath that is not creepy pasta, I will describe it better if anybody knows the name of the episode. If I remember correctly Stu and Grandpa are in a roadtrip with Tommy when they made a stop on a roadside motel with swiming pool (or maybe a waterpark Im not sure) The adults forget Tommy in the lobby as they usually do, from there is your tipical Tommy is alone in a new place episode, he crawl under some tables with people drinking fruit cocktails on them and at one poit he goes into a water slide, the adults eventually realize they forgot the baby, have a freakout and return to find tommy on the lobby.

I may be getting some details wrong maybe it was Stu and someone else Im sure it wasn´t the mom, But Tommy was definitely the only baby in that episode.
>>
>>87111299
>gno
Here in LatinAmerica that episode wasn´t banned like in the USA, actually there is a lot of banned episodes that still air here, including that racist Bugs bunny short where he goes full black face.
>>
>>87115088
It was actually a season 5 episode that was banned in every country until late in season 6. I think America is the only country that never got it (although it's on the DVDs).
>>
>>87113614

That was also why they didn't replay the first video countdown for a long time. I think they got it worked out since then though since they show both it and The Flying Fishmonger on DXD.

Then again, both the original and the Countdown were always available on digital services so it might have been a problem with airing it on Disney Channel proper for some reason.
>>
>>87106456

the bear that wasn't (wasn't a bear at all)
>>
>>87115291
>that was banned in every country
No, it was only America than ever banned it. It was part of regular rotation in Canada.
>>
Not necessarily what OP is talking about, but in the same vein. A long time ago I was watching cable TV in the hotel we were staying at and switched to CN because we didn't have cable at our house. Since it was late at night it was currently playing Robot Chicken, which I didn't know was for adults. It was a skit about Archie and Friends crashing their bus and all dying, and then Jughead getting stabbed by his hat after falling in the shower. It traumatized me pretty good at the time and made me never want to fall in the shower, but I've never been able to find that episode years later. I looked it up and apparently there were copyright issues? But I can't find it anyplace even on YouTube.
>>
>>87113125
Somehow I always missed those episodes. And they don't air them to begin with or use to on Nicktoons.

It was nice not knowing the shitty God turtles.
>>
>>87112983
er, the one where they have to land their plane at the air force base?
>>
>>87106198
Man at least you didn't have to deal with the Groovinians. I watched the premiere on Cartoon Cartoon Fridays and thought I imagined it for years. Wasn't until a few years ago I find the VHS tape uploaded on vimeo that showed it was real.
>>
>>87113366
It's real I believe it's the episode where Scar moves in next door to B&M. Also as I recall this was after Con Carne was dropped and B&M took the whole slot.
>>
>>87114660
Sounds a lot like this http://rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Where's_Grandpa%3F. Except in this ep Grandpa is left behind and then they throw shit outta the car to Hansel and Gretel him.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.