[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good robin comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

one of my fave things about batman is the various robins
there any good comics of them all teaming up to fight crime or whatever?
bonus points if batmans not in it at all
>>
Gates of Gotham, it has Batman, but it's Dickbats, not Bruce
>>
Morrison's Batman and Robin. Dick as Batman teamed up with Damian as Robin.

There are also some pretty good scenes in Tomasi's Batman and Robin (for example the one pictured) but it has Bruce as Batman with Damian as his Robin.

Robin War was also a good event for this, albeit a bit lackluster.

(And whatever you do, avoid Batman and Robin eternel, it's not worth it).
>>
>>87099298
Batman and Robin eternal. Pretty much the only book where you see the Robins teaming up.
>>
>>87099298
The Gauntlet
>>
>>87099667
It has Jason and Tim teaming up, I give you that, but 75% is spend in Harper Row and her melodrama. Current Robin shows up in issue *20* and Batman only in the last issue...

Robin War is much better in that regard, they are all interacting with each other.
>>
>>87099567
I agree with all of this, but would add Dixon's Nightwing: Year One for the Dick/Jason interactions, and also his Nightwing #25. I know /co/ hates Dixon, but I definitely think those are some highlights of his otherwise mediocre run.

If you're fine with just solo stuff (only including their times as Robin, but I can add more from their post-robin careers if you want):
Dick:
Dark Victory
Robin: Year One
Jason:
The Cult
Death in the Family
Tim:
Lonely Place of Dying
Identity Crisis
Damian:
Pretty much Morrison's whole epic
Born to Kill
Robin: SOB
>>
>>87099858
I was hyped for B&R:Eternal. Issue 1 had everything I wanted: Dick,Jason and Tim teaming up and Cass finally returns. God it was all down hill from there...
>>
File: 5.jpg (165KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
165KB, 536x698px
A Lonely Place Of Dying has Tim Drake and Dick teaming up, and there was a Teen Titans annual released after that of Dick training Tim to be a detective.

All of the segues into the first Robin miniseries which only has Batman in the final panels.
>>
>>87099921
>Identity Crisis
btw I'm referring to pic related, not the event from 2004
>>
>>87099921
I'd toss in Pearl with that also since that has Damian BTFO Jason in yhat
>>
Thanks for all the great suggestions guys
You rock
>>
>>87099921
Awesome list
Post robin stuff would be fantastic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.