[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a good superman, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0113.jpg (239KB, 690x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
239KB, 690x518px
Was he a good superman, /co/?
>>
No. One of the worst. Probably the smallest superman to date, next to the dude on supergirl who is probably second.
>>
I don't have a complaint with his acting, but the movie was pretty crummy. You had a lot of good acting from good actors within a very crap story.
>>
File: Super Dragon.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
Super Dragon.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
next reboot
>>
>>87098151
People give Snyder Superman shit, but at least Cavilman never abandoned the planet when they needed him.
>>
>>87098151
he was a good christopher reeve, which is what that movie was about. it wasn't superman the movie, it was 'superman the movie' the movie.
>>
>>87098348
movie superman was all about that. he spent years talking to his dad... just.. talking and becoming a grown and empowered adult. he was a goku. he has to go away and come back and find goten.
>>
>>87098238
but he's taller than Cavill and probably just as built as reeve
>>
>>87098348
To be fair, Routhman was the reason Cavillman was even made. Superman Returns was damn near a flop commercially. Most people who liked it were critics.

It says something that the movie where Superman is a deadbeat father has a higher tomato score than the one where he kills a godlike maniac out of desperation.

And before people start posting "b8", no, the DCEU isn't perfect. But we can all agree Returns was fucked.
>>
>>87098151
He could have been if Bryan Singer had gotten over his Donner worship and not made a fucking multi million dollar fanfilm.
>>
>>87098741
And the costume design didn't help, why Singer insists on working with Mingenbach I'll never understand.
>>
>>87098593
The airplane scene was fantastic though.

Closest MoS came was Superman's first flight.
>>
>>87098151
decent superman
>>
After seeing him as Ray and Dylan Dogg, I concluded that Routh should play lighthearted goofy roles, so not exactly the best choice for Superman.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.