[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who had the worst death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: worst villain deaths.jpg (234KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
worst villain deaths.jpg
234KB, 500x700px
Who had the worst death?
>>
You might as well post every fucking Disney villain. Doc Facilier was just as fucked up, for example. Gaston? Youch. No one dies like Gaston.
>>
Hopper.

Scar getting torn apart by hyenas is pretty bad, Candy was incinerated almost instantly, but Hopper was probably swallowed alive, and died in the bird's digestive acids.
>>
>>87093808
>Scar getting torn apart by hyenas is pretty bad
Eaten alive anon. eaten alive. Piece by peace, bit by bit, bite by bite. Hopper probably had the pleasure of suffocating to death. Scar too after they ate through his chest cavity and ate his lungs while he was still using them
>>
I don't know, getting hit by a train could be just as bad.

Or trampled by Buffalos to death is up there.
>>
File: Tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-8499.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-8499.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
No Particular order
The guy in Up
Hopper
Clayton
>>
>>87093864
After someone discribed Doc Facilier's death has what happens when you need to write a Friend-Pacted Warlock out of a DnD campaign, I can't take the scene seriously.

All I can think of now is a DM scowling at a shitty player and playing "Are you Ready?" on loop until they stop being shitty.
>>
I don't know if Frollo had the worst death, but it certainly left an impression
>>
Gaston's death wasn't really all that horrible if you think about it. He just fell to his death, and probably died instantly on impact, unless he somehow hit legs first.

Speaking of which, how many Disney villains fell to their death? Gaston fell from a castle roof, Clayton hung himself from vines, and Frollo fell into fire. I can't remember if Great Mouse Detective was Disney or not, but Ratigan also fell. Out of those four, Frollo had it the worst.
>>
>>87094157
Smitten by Divine intervention. As in, pretty clearly God killing him. Frollo is the only villain God has bothered to take down; that's got to be worth something, right?
>>
>>87093808
Ive never liked giving villains quick death if it isnt a really good one.
Feels like Im cheated.
>>
File: d-hell-8.png (550KB, 1158x623px) Image search: [Google]
d-hell-8.png
550KB, 1158x623px
>>87093808
>>
>>87094256
Yes, Disney
>>
>>87094256
Mufasa got trampled.
Liberal media told me that royalty is bad.
>>
>>87094256
Gaston fell onto a fuckload of spikes
>>
Even if he didn't even die, I felt so bad for Shere Khan, I mean his character was definetly not made for redemption and he was there to be evil and lose, but that thing with being chased by fire felt more like torture
>>
>>87093866

Or he was picked apart. At least scar would have eventually bled out. When was the last time you saw an insect bleed to death? He would have been alive for a long portion of his consumption.
>>
>>87093866
Ripped apart by baby birds.
>>
>>87094567
Yea I mean there were like three little birds in the nest, and they looked hungry
>>
Related to the original question, who do you think had the worst psychological death (i.e. who was in the most mental agony from panic/fear/whatnot in the moments leading up to their death)?
>>
>>87094256
Of the Disney villains, Ratigan's fight with Basil felt the most tense. Like, Basil was getting his shit kicked in, getting ripped apart, like, Ratigan really felt like a monster.
>>
>>87094638
that fight in the clock.. there was actually no music while they were inside if I remember correctly, just the three of them and the little kid shouting Basil at some point
>>
Shen Yu's death was probably pretty painful. Not only did he burn in the firworks storage fire but he was also probably blown up.
>>
>>87094619
That's pretty much hopper, dying to a phobia must suck in so many levels
>>
>>87094850
>>87094526
>>
>>87094256
>Speaking of which, how many Disney villains fell to their death?

>Evil Queen/Grimhilde falls of the edge of a cliff and his crushed by a bolder
>Maleficent gets stabbed in her dragon form by Prince Phillip and falls to her death (also off a cliff)
>Captain Hook falls into a hungry crocodile's mouth but lives, only narrowly avoiding the beast as it chases him down
>Ratigan falls off the Big Ben a la "Reichenbach Falls", and unlike Moriarty; is confirmed dead by a newspaper Basil had displayed
>No one flies like Gaston, falls and dies like Gaston
>Frollo falls into the fiery pit of molten copper with a heavy stone gargoyle to brutally crush his body on impact
>Hades falls into River Styx, and is dragged to the bottom by the souls of the dead. He probably doesn't die (because, y'know, he's a god) but since he gets trapped in virtually the same place all the other deceased go, he might as well be counted
>Clayton is hung by vines, which of course involves falling
>Mother Gothel falls from her tower as her true age rapidly catches up with her
>>
Screweye from We're Back! was eaten alive by ravens.
>>
>>87093808
>no one mentions MY FRIENDS FROM THE OTHER SIDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sotIsQ4-Gg
>>
>>87095264
He's not dead, though. He's just with his friends on the other side.
>>
>>87094265
I hate that too, to make me hate a character for 1 and half hours just for them to have a weak death scene, at that point it'd be more satisfying to see them get away with what they did. I want something brutally cathartic like that guy in robocop who drove into toxic waste and liquefied by a car
>>
>>87093808
Scar was probably killed much slower and more painfully than Hopper.

Unless KC could feel every last bit of himself getting eradicated all at once, he probably got off the least horribly.
>>
>>87093808
How'd the bottom one die?
>>
>>87093808
Hoppers death was the only one that bothered me when i was younger i mean he was bad and all but it seemed too brutal
>>
>>87095365

He actually died twice: he was killed/assimilated by a Cybug, then he got incinerated by a volcanic eruption that he was unable to avoid due to the Cybug programming forcing him to move towards the light of the lava.
>>
>>87094929
There's a reason why the term 'Disney Villain Death' exists, anon. All villains deserve hard deaths, but you can't show the grisly details.
>>
File: 1442071854369.jpg (75KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1442071854369.jpg
75KB, 639x628px
>mfw remembering Clayton's fucking lynched silhouette in Tarzan
I'm so fucking glad I didn't watch that movie as a child. That would have seriously fucked me up.
>>
>>87093808
Scar and Hopper's death's are roughly equivalent and both much more painful than video game lava instant killing you. That being said, hyena's purposefully try to keep their prey alive while they eat it while i don't know of baby birds having any such deal so Scar gets it of these 3.
>>
File: charlol.jpg (42KB, 464x343px) Image search: [Google]
charlol.jpg
42KB, 464x343px
>>87094929
>No one flies like Gaston, falls and dies like Gaston
>>
>>87095614
I was just thinking about that scene. That was some intense shit what with his panicked expression as he falls and the hanging silhouette afterwards. In terms of death he got off pretty easy though. At the rate he was falling, the vines likely snapped his neck so he didnt really suffer. Lucky son of a bitch.
>>
>>87095614
Luckily hanging is perhaps the most humane way you can execute a person, as done possibly it is instant.

From that height however, Clayton's head most likely would have been ripping the fuck off.
>>
>>87094095
Can you give an anon a link?
>>
>>87094619
King candy /turbo is pretty fucked up. It's not like it took a second like most Disney villains he slowly saw it coming and tried to move away to no avail.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.