[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

April and the Extraordinary World/Avri et Le Monde Truque

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: avril_et_le_monde_truque.jpg (109KB, 555x755px) Image search: [Google]
avril_et_le_monde_truque.jpg
109KB, 555x755px
Action!
Mystery!
Romance!
Lasers!
Tomboys!
Super Science!

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/April-and-the-Extraordinary-World/Movie?id=72022

A true gorgeous feature length 2D-animated adventure.

Seriously though, give it a watch, it's probably the best /co/ cartoon film you'll see this year and possibly the rest of the decade.

It's got JK Simmons and Paul Giamatti!
>>
>>87091445
>streaming
>kisscartoon even
>>
It's on my "watch if I'm bored" list, it will happen anon, some day
>>
I don't think she was a tomboy, just a tad brazen and without access to good dresses
>>
>>87091445
it was good
>>
>streaming
>Gay watermark
>dub
>>
>>87092664
I thought /co/ liked JK Simmons.
>>
>>87091445
>created by Tardi
erm, I'm not a fan of the man's work, how's the setting?
>>
>>87093386
Steampunk that hates that it's steampunk.

For several decades, the most brilliant men and women on the planet have been vanishing without a trace so it's 1941, but technology and the general aesthetic of the entire world is stuck in the late 1800s. Smog everywhere, giant cable cars and bridges are used to facilitate international travel, and there's no electricity. This societal stagnation is not romanticized.

The backdrop of the film has a war going on because Europe has gobbled up all of its coal and trees and it's eyeing America's still mostly untapped resources to keep their civilization going.
>>
Saw it in the theaters. It was mighty fine, but it made me sad to know that nobody would watch.

The french are saving animation
>>
>>87093468
>The french are saving animation

Comics too.

Well, they're trying.
>>
I was reminded of Steamboy while skimming through the vid in OP.

Looks meh.
>>
>>87094867
BrĂ¼sel animation when?
>>
I've seen it already in theaters, twice.
Both times tried to get my friends to join in.

Either way I liked it and have given it my fair share of two cents
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.