[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOTG Vol. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1258x520px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1258x520px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WhQcK-Zaok

>There are two types of beings in this universe: those who dance, and those who do not.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>87091428
>Reusing the same song for the sequel
>>
>>87091428
So Ego the Living Planet was a "jackass"?

A jackass the size of a planet?

Hot damn, no wonder Yondu decided to go back on his word. It'd be impossible to resist the temptation to spite a jerk that gargantuan.
>>
>>87091472
Have you ever seen Ego's "dark side"? Let's just say half of the jackass title is entirely correct
>>
>>87091458
I was too surprised by this. There are so many 70's/80's hits they could've chose from.
>>
>>87091458

this happens with literally every movie series with an orchestral theme, i dont see why it would matter with a pop song
>>
>>87091428
Oh shit.

Guardian blue stuck from the ending of the last movie.
>>
>>87091428
I want to marry Groot.
>>
File: rocket.jpg (69KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
rocket.jpg
69KB, 600x886px
>>87091428
This teaser has me worried.

It looks like it's going to be the Age of Ultron to Avenger's The Avengers - A less funny, less interesting, less visual, less tonally engaging, and less well-told story sequel rushed into theatres for christmas, compared to what was a well crafted masterpiece of the original. GotG1 is an objectively better film than every Star Wars movie to date, but this sequel looks like yet another Marvel™ cash-in "product" $$$ "film".

At least we get more Rocket Raccoon though
>>
>>87091428
he means he's autistic. it's a cry for belonging.
>>
File: bait nyet.jpg (8KB, 154x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait nyet.jpg
8KB, 154x225px
>>87091579
nah son
>>
>>87091579

Come on.

The first Avengers was not well crafted and it sure as hell wasn't a masterpiece.
>>
>>87091485
No, but I'm betting Quill's mom sure did!
>>
>>87091579
I wouldn't count on it. Look past the fact that the trailer reuses the same song, to the actul footage, and it looks like it's simply doing the natural thing and continuing the story where it left off, rather than retread. Also, Chris Pratt said the script made him tear up at some points. My guess is something to do with Pete's dad.
>>
File: tumblr_odckwbe4FT1vb3lgao1_500.png (206KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odckwbe4FT1vb3lgao1_500.png
206KB, 500x294px
>>87091593
I don't know, I thought it was a masterpiece. Loki was an interesting villain and it was the first time we saw multiple superheroes on the big screen done right. I'd put it up there maybe just a notch below James Cameron's Avatar. Still in masterpiece territory but obviously not the best movie ever.

>>87091602
Since they pulled off something emotionally well done with Starlord's mum, it does sound like it'll be a bit better if they do something with his father now that you mention it. If Rocket had a new critter sidekick i'd actually have good expectations for the movie, but that doesn't seem like it will ever happen
>>
>>87091727
It kind of sounds like you're only interested in the movie for furry shit.
>>
>>87091739
If the movie sucks in regard to everything else which I'm predicting, then yeah no shit sherlock. I do hope I'm wrong though. The movie has a tough act to follow.
>>
>>87091602
>Chris Pratt said the script made him tear up at some points.

He said the same about some parks and recreations.

>>87091428
It looks like shit, it's a shame, space movies are too few already and they probably killed the sequel with more funny memes
>>
>>87091930
I'm hoping for more funny memes. I don't want another Age of Boretron.
>>
>>87091524
Wish Peter had the blue though.
>>
I'm worried they are going to do a Quill/Gamorra romance.
>>
>>87091579
GotG was already generic crap. Thor 2 has almost the exact same plot.
>>
>>87091458
Really bummed me out. It gives this feeling that they are taking the safe route with the film.
>>
>>87092253
I doubt it'll appear in the actual film unless Awesome Mix Vol. 1 is a major plot point.
>>
>>87091458

It's their Journey of the Sorcerer. Chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rOMGIbY-9s
>>
>>87091458
It's the teaser for the trailer. So they opened with the song used in the last trailer to remind everyone about the characters and 1st film. There'll probably be a different song in the actual trailer.
>>
>>87091458

He only has the one tape
>>
File: StarMantis.png (103KB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
StarMantis.png
103KB, 245x265px
>>87092087
From Drax' dialogue in the trailer it seems they are going away from that. Hell, his "you just need to find a woman who is pathetic" makes me think they might pair him with Mantis instead, based on the fact that Peter will probably be the first man Mantis meets, apart from Ego.
>>
>>87093517
>Mantis
>Getting anything more than a cameo a la Cosmo
>>
>>87091579
>GotG1 is an objectively better film than every Star Wars

t. Capekino Fag
>>
>>87093586
But we already know she has a storyline that involves being the sole inhabitant of Ego and that she will join the Guardians at some point. How can she be just a cameo?
>>
>>87093646
>we already know
Uh huh. Source?
>>
>>87091428
LE EBIN DANCE OFF 2: LE ELECTRIC BOOGALOO XD
>>
>>87093706
At the panel she said

"I’m a new character called Mantis and I’m an alien. I have empathic powers and I’ve spent my life with Kurt Russell’s character before meeting all the Guardians.”"

Plus this interview: http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/07/24/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2s-mantis-talks-acting-with-antennae

Note how she calls them the "other" guardians in that one.

Geek.com also revealed that Yondu, Nebula and Mantis would join the Guardians this time around before anything about Mantis was revealed, and Yondu has 100% been confirmed and James Gunn has said several times Nebula will have a bigger role.

When James Gunn first tweeted the picture I posted above he called it the "First bit of new concept art featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy" as well

and several more things I'm not bothered to look up
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.