[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Zeus not angry and killing everyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Why was Zeus not angry and killing everyone?
>>
>>87091174
>Why was Zeus not angry and raping everyone?
Fixed that for you.
And because Disney.
>>
Click Here to See 15 Real Versions of the Stories That Disney Ruined So They Could Lie to You as a Child
>>
>>87091174

Why wasn't sleeping beauty raped in her sleep and left to wake up pregnant?
>>
I too was disappointed that Zeus wasn't firing lightning bolts from his divine monolithic meat javelin.
>>
>>87091238
while transformed into a goose
>>
>>87091174
Because there's a force more powerful then the Gods, it's called Disney.
>>
File: zeus 1.0.jpg (47KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
zeus 1.0.jpg
47KB, 500x373px
>>87091174
At least they had a wrathful smiting Zeus in Fantasia.
>>
He should be fucking everything that moved.
>>
>>87091174

Even though he wasn't depicted as fucking everything up he still came off as an asshole, so I figured he was probably sneaky about it in a way he wouldn't get caught.
>>
Because that wasn't Heracles, it was Superman with a greek paint job.
>>
>>87091187
>Where was the rape

Agreed anon. They fucked up so bad with Hercules being the legitimate god son of him and Hera. Like wtf?
>>
>>87091174
>Why was Zeus not angry and killing everyone?
Because that's not what Zeus usually did anyway?

Surprisingly enough the pop mythology interpretation of him isn't actually true.
>>
>they made Hades give a fuck about Herc even though they only met during that one chore that involved Cerberus
>>
>>87091174
Considering Rip Thorne played Zesus, it didn't make sense for him to rob a bank or something
>>
This movie is the best superman movie
>>
>>87091507
Zeus did a lot of questionable lovemaking though he did do other things
>>
>>87091507
There is no such thing as a middle ground. Pop culture tends to equate Zeus with a post-New Testament loving father figure deity, therefore the "real" Zeus must have been only and exclusively a psychopathic rapist and never ever did anything else.
>>
File: Zeus too late.png (288KB, 630x889px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus too late.png
288KB, 630x889px
>>87091187
>>
Didn't Zeus turned himself into animals and fucked women on the regular? Dude is kinky as fuck.
>>
>>87091694
Yep. Swans, bulls, you name it.
>>
>>87091707

Dont forget the rain of gold. Best one right there.
>>
>>87091174
Because that wasn't Zeus, it was Jor-El.
>>
>>87091638
Can we note that the actual lovemaking wasn't the questionable part to the Greeks? Ancient Greece was a terribly sexist culture that didn't give a shit about silly things like consent. Whether Zeus was seducing or flat out raping women wasn't the problem for them. The problem was that he was doing it despite already having a wife. Zeus wasn't a rapist in the Greeks' eyes. He was a cheater.
>>
>>87091733
>Zeus was giving girls golden showers over three thousand years ago.
>>
>>87091762
Ancient Greece sounds pretty nice.
>>
>>87091466
>>87091734
I've heard a lot of people saying stuff like that, and I couldn't help thinking it when I watched the movie recently. The characterizations of the main cast did kinda remind me of Superman. Was that intentional or a coincidence, anyway?
>>
File: zeus.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
zeus.webm
3MB, 720x405px
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.