[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know you want them. But why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Infinity Gems.jpg (3MB, 3384x2856px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity Gems.jpg
3MB, 3384x2856px
You know you want them.
But why?
>>
Reshape the world so that I can get a full time job instead of just project work. Really need to get out of Perth
>>
so i could make a girlfriend
>>
they look pretty
>>
File: shuma.gif (14KB, 384x224px) Image search: [Google]
shuma.gif
14KB, 384x224px
>>87090689
So that i can summon my waifu to this universe
>>
File: Silmarils explained.png (262KB, 752x643px) Image search: [Google]
Silmarils explained.png
262KB, 752x643px
>>87090689
They're really shiny
>>
>>87090689
I need something to hold up my uneven kitchen table
>>
So I can put them all into a gauntlet, and them use that to masturbate with.
>>
>>87090689
Why wouldn't someone want power?
>>
>>87090689
The rocks at the pond down the street are always so jagged and bumpy. These ones would skip just nicely.
>>
>>87090689
Anyone pitched a Magical Girl comic to Marvel yet? Just look at those things.
>>
>>87090689
I heard they taste good.
>>
>>87090689
Peace of mind. Without fear of harm or ill effect, there's little or no stress, and therefore, the ultimate prize, especially for someone with consistent anxiety, is that peace of mind.
No other gift is close to that ultimate achievement. It's the highest goal imaginable to me. An end to constant worry and anxious thought, I can't even imagine how happy I'd be.
I could have any life I want, free from worry, why the hell wouldn't I want that?
>>
"To make the world a better place!"

Hahaha nah just kidding I'd totally go crazy with power, probably end up dead from it as well.

Also I'd turn Bendis and Slott into sentient dragon dildos and ship them off to some nasty BBW fetish chick on tumblr.
>>
>>87091209
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
File: Diamond_Reunited.png (399KB, 1440x870px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Reunited.png
399KB, 1440x870px
>>87090689
Reminds me of the Deltora Quest gems.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.