[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What shows have you re-watched recently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: smug Enzo.gif (1MB, 570x430px) Image search: [Google]
smug Enzo.gif
1MB, 570x430px
Maybe you have a better appreciation for a series now? I watched Reboot all the way through for the first time since it aired. It was a lot more interesting now that I actually understand all the computer/tech references. And I'm cautiously optimistic about the upcoming reboot "the guardian code"

Also MTV's Daria, highschool might have been bearable with someone to be cynical towards jocks with.
>>
>>87084560
>cautiously optimistic

Don't be. It's going to be closer to a Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad reboot than a Reboot reboot.
>>
>>87084560
i watched all of reboot a few years ago.. it was good stuff, the goofier older ones have aged pretty well. the end is still pretty poorly paced though, since it's like... you got canceled on a cliffhanger, you came back, you intentionally ended on a cliffhanger AGAIN, and this happened like four times. You'd think the last time you would have just wrapped the shit UP. but you didnt. assholes. you ended it on one last stunningly problematic cliffhanger, got canceled again, and now tony jay's dead

as for daria, yeah dude. i wish I could have had more people like that around too
>>
>>87084560
>He thinks the guardians code is actually going to happen
>>
File: al-swearengen.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
al-swearengen.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Deadwood, it's really good
>>
File: 534077fd53781.jpg (259KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
534077fd53781.jpg
259KB, 600x650px
>>87084560

>that face
>>
>>87085245
I miss Tony Jay's sweet sweet voice.
>>
>>87086660
me too, anon.. and we're losing tim curry as we speak. the last grains of sand in his hourglass are falling.. i can't take it. if malcolm macdowell and/or david warner croak, then what? who's going to voice british villains?
>>
reboot aged really well, shame they couldn't finish up the movie's plot lines before being cancelled
>>
>>87084560

duck dodgers. I really miss that show.
>>
>>87087966
They had so many chances to tie it up, I have to blame them. You don't start some new plotline about the two bobs when you haven't been renewed yet, you write an ENDING.
>>
File: 1475273826534.jpg (194KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475273826534.jpg
194KB, 638x480px
>>87084560
>>
>>87088047
high goddamn five, m8. you ever hang around pheno's forum?
>>
>>87084560
Visionaries.
It's post apocalyptic knights on an alien world who wreck each other by reciting poetry to summon spirits.
>>
>>87088036
i don't think they wanted it to end
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRrlOUBf61I

May as well post this since OP is Reboot.
>>
>>87088371
regardless, you know whether you've been renewed or not, don't you? or are things different in canada
it was incredibly irresponsible of them to do a FOURTH cliffhanger when they knew they'd been canceled 3 times before.
>>
File: 1466866032792.jpg (373KB, 1039x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1466866032792.jpg
373KB, 1039x1650px
>>87088493
well i don't think a show like reboot was ever made with the intention of having a last episode.

only during season 2 do they really start having a plot and story that stays consistent and spans multiple episodes, and even that was incredibly loose.

way i figure it, being cancelled again means we missed out on like 5 episodes to fully tie up the two bobs and resolve megabyte after hex is gone
>>
>>87088588
i got the impression it was meant to be another season. how could it not be?
>>
File: 1466866602525.jpg (879KB, 1650x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1466866602525.jpg
879KB, 1650x1039px
>>87088612
well after 2nd bob turns out to be megabyte and glitch returns bob to normal post-web bob, megabyte takes over mainframe from the control room, takes out friskett so he can shapeshift disguise as the dog, kills phong when he protects dot, takes over enzos and dots dad, and then says "prepare yourselves for the hunt"

i don't think there is an entire season worth of setup there, but i guess they could have had bob and matrix shenanigans go on for at least 3 episodes worth of figuring out how to change megabyte's programming and another 2 taking back mainframe

we'll never know though...
>>
>>87088826
>i don't think there is an entire season worth of setup there
all the more reason that made a terrible season finale
>>
bob's hair was so fucking badass. i miss when most guys in the 90s had arched bangs. now it's just me, it seems.
>>
>>87084560

I loved this show back in 1994-1995 when it first aired. Watched it again 7 or 8 years ago and it still held up.
>>
>>87088370
Seconded. Surprisingly entertaining.
>>
The whole DCAU (without Zeta Project and Static Shock though, never liked either). just arrived at the Justice League Season 2 final and thank fuck I don't have to listen to the worst title melody in all of the DCAU again.
IT'S BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD SINCE I FIRST LISTENED TO IT ALL THESE YEARS AGO! I FUCKING HATE IT!
>>
>>87089032
because it wasn't supposed to be a finale anon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.