[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Rangers: Pink #4 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 26

This series has been enjoyable so far. Let's see if it continues being enjoyable.
You can also discuss Power Rangers here.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Pretty good OP. The PR reboot has been decent in general, and the movie doesn't look completely godawful either.
>>
Pink isn't as good as the main Power Rangers comic but I enjoy it anyway. Do you think Boom will be doing any comic tie-ins with the new movie?
>>
>>87080618
>main Power Rangers comic
It's actually been surprisingly good.
>>
>>87079682

I think we got the wrong page there.....
>>
>>87082107
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
I haven't been keeping up with Ranger comics. What exactly is this I am reading? Seems pretty decent so far.
>>
>>87082797
Pink is a 6-issue miniseries set during season 3 of MMPR, after Kimberly leaves. She has to stop this bad guy, and gets help from Trini and Zack.

The main comic is set during season 1, shortly after Tommy joins, but it's also a modern update. It's really good so far, so I recommend checking it out if you're a fan of PR.
>>
Who's the female red ranger?
>>
>>87083383
The sister of Kimberly's love interest
>>
>>87079697
>female Red Ranger
>>
File: Prss-red.png (2MB, 912x2052px) Image search: [Google]
Prss-red.png
2MB, 912x2052px
>>87084023
>>
>>87079697
>>87084023
>Female, black, AND French Red Ranger
>>
>>87084059
Ah fuck, I never watched Samurai in full. They really had a female Red then? Was she the second one or something?
>>
>>87084127
Not sure how Samurai handled it, but in Shinkenger she was the secret head of the Shiba clan. She was hidden and Takeru (the Shinken Red for most of the series) took the mantle of leader to keep her safe. She comes out late in the series, but the team retains loyalty to Takeru. So she's not really a Red for long.
>>
File: Prspd-ared.png (56KB, 175x324px) Image search: [Google]
Prspd-ared.png
56KB, 175x324px
>>87084127
Yes, but she was also Red's older sister meaning she was the TRUE red ranger (in the japanese version, they were not related at all and the Red was meant to be a decoy for her)

Also she's the second female Red, so that works on several levels
>>
>>87084235
>>87084239
Is the Super Sentai show that Power Rangers Samurai was based off of good?

Also, A-Squad in SPD was pretty cool. I wish they did more with them though.
>>
>>87079697
Why is Zack the only one with a hoodie?
>>
>>87084287
I think he was wearing a hoodie when he transformed. Honestly, I really like it. I've always wanted to see civilian clothes incorporated into a superhero costume after a henshin like that.
>>
File: 15213913.jpg (263KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
15213913.jpg
263KB, 600x750px
>>87084284
I haven't seen a ton of Sentai, but I really enjoyed Shinkenger. Good characters, good action, and the show is really well-plotted in terms of setting up a lot of late-series foreshadowing very early on.
>>
>>87084284
Shinkenger tends to be loved by most, unlike Samurai

I rewatched it recently after Over-Time subbed it and it still holds up
>>
So when you quit the main team, you can start up your own branch? Do they get their own Megazords, too?
>>
>>87084374
>>87084375
Ah, I'll need to put it on the list, then. I've been getting into toku lately, been watching PR shows first though. Sort of gradually working my way into it.
>>
>>87084411
Megazords aren't cheap Anon
>>
>>87084411
It was an emergency and Zordon basically let Kim borrow some of his power to transform.
>>
>>87084431
Zordon can shit out some snazzy new ranger threads, so I'm sure he can shell out for a zord or two. At least give them a handmedown.
>>
>>87085017
>They get the Jetman mech
>>
>>87079552

I wonder why he has a hood
>>
>>87085017
It can't be that hard to make zords. Billy made the Zeozords. And the other Rangers didn't even have his help to build the Turbozords.
>>
>>87084411

They're each basically ~1/5 as powerful as a single full Ranger would be, maybe even weaker since Kimberly's power is just remnants of her Pink Ranger power split between her, Zack, Trini, and the two French kids.
>>
>>87079528
>Tell Rita and Zedd

WAIT , so did they have a timeskip?
>>
>>87079682
This still happens?
>>
>>87086497
Pink takes place during MMPR Season 3.
>>
bumb
>>
Not bad but not great either.
It's alright
>>
>>87079565
just destroy Verto

it works for everything else.
>>
>>87079673

How did he not break his teeth on Goldar's armor?
>>
>>87086243
They have Kimberly's remnants + power directly from Zordon

Which was apparently enough to kill every villain in the galaxy
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.